Options
buvzpldpks5w.jpeg
wukdu7q9z3o9.jpeg
dc4ngyarfhsk.jpeg
c1jdho0j29a7.jpeg
86r7bdpgdhnc.jpeg
g1kqwrhslbpw.jpeg
5e16ety1wc73.jpeg

I took advantage of the “Legendary” offer from Polk and have L800’s and a L400 on the way so I need to thin my speaker collection as these are way to nice to be boxed up in a closet. All speakers are in excellent condition with no blemishes that I can see. I purchased these new at different times over the last few years. I have the original boxes, manuals, and everything else that came with them. The boxes for the 705’s are a little beat up but that is the way they arrived from UPS.

These are for pickup only as the packaging Polk used for these speakers is substandard at best and don’t think they would survive another round of shipping. I live just outside of the Raleigh NC area and speakers can be auditioned in my home or I would be willing to meet in the area if buyer prefers that.

I tried to price fairly for members here but if my prices seem out of line please let me know. Cash only as I don’t do PayPal.

The pair of 705c’s- $850
The 706c- $350
The 702’s- $425 a pair- I have 2 pairs of these- i took them out of the box when I got them to confirm they were damage free and worked properly but they have not been used other than that and have been in the box since then. I originally planned a 7.1 setup but never got around to it.

These are great sounding speakers that I would not be selling were it not for acquiring the L800’s.

I’ll leave this up on the Polk forum for a few days before posting elsewhere. Please post here if interested or you have any questions. I can provide additional pics if need. I took these with my iPad in low light so not the best quality.

Thanks

Comments