A "legendary" offer for forum members only

Options
Hello everyone!

We’ve been having conversations for some time here at Polk about doing something special for our forum members. You’re not just our best customers, we see you as part of our family. And as our family, you deserve to experience the very best of our products.

As you know, we’re extremely proud of our Legend Series—they’re the best speakers we’ve ever made, but we understand that they may be at a price point that’s higher than some of you can justify. We want to do what we can to help. So, here’s the deal: we’re going to try something new.

The first 50 forum members who email us at LegendOffer@soundunited.com, will receive an exclusive, one-time, never-before-seen discount on our Polk Legend speakers—any model, any configuration. This your chance to get yourself a pair of L200 bookshelf speakers or go all the way and build the ultimate SDA surround set up with the L800 towers and L900 height module, an L400 Center, and a pair of L600s for your surrounds. It’s up to you!

Once you make your purchase and have a chance to enjoy your gear, the only thing we ask in return is this: come back to Polkaudio.com and leave an honest review of your Polk Legend speakers. Bonus points: follow us @polkaudio on Instagram and tag us in your setup pics. We get inspired by your setups, feedback and your deep passion for audio—and Polk. This feedback is invaluable to us as it inspires the work we do to deliver more incredible products and experiences.

Cool? We thought you’d think so.

This is a limited time offer available only to the first 50 forum members who email us at LegendOffer@soundunited.com. So don’t sleep on it.

I know you’re going to love your Legend speakers as much as I do, and I can’t wait to read your reviews.

Best regards,

Carl Jacobson
Director of Brand Marketing
Polk Audio

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,078
    Options
    It's a nice idea, for sure.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,529
    Options
    Thanks Mr. Jacobson!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,461
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    It's a nice idea, for sure.

Definitely!
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,946
    Options
    Email sent!! I’m interested in seeing what this is about..
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,842
    Options
    Very nice Carl, thank you!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,481
    Options
    Very interested and appreciate the offer. Email sent.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    Options
    Very nice of Polk to make this offer.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Nice offer Polk. 👍
    Sal Palooza
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,915
    Options
    Email sent.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    verb wrote: »
    Btw, I have not told the Mrs yet. :smile:

You are in a world of hurt. :)

Too bad I don’t need new speakers or I would also get the L800.

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »

You are in a world of hurt. :)

Too bad I don’t need new speakers or I would also get the L800.

Lol yeah! She did say the other day, when I wheeled in my 2nd set of SRS's, that I have too many speakers! Yep, time to thin the herd! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,481
    Options
    I just pulled the trigger on a pair of L800's! What an incredible deal. On top of the sale price too. And free shipping! Thank you Polk! Yeah!

Likewise, but the Mrs. and I agreed on brown/wood color. Congrats to you...and me :)!
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    JayCee wrote: »
    I just pulled the trigger on a pair of L800's! What an incredible deal. On top of the sale price too. And free shipping! Thank you Polk! Yeah!

Likewise, but the Mrs. and I agreed on brown/wood color. Congrats to you...and me :)!

Awesome, let's collaborate on our messaging! :smile: And I got the brown also!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,377
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I'd buy another pair of L800s but I'd have to buy another house first.

Still very impressed with them!
  • CottageChz
    Options
    Wow! Very nice of you guys to offer this to the forum members. Almost makes me wish I was in the market for some new speakers, but the Lsims are still going strong!

Can’t wait to see some pics of members’ new setups.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    Very generous discount, thanks Polk! I recently ordered a pair of L200s so I'll pass and let someone else snag this deal.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,908
    Options
    Wow, super nice of Polk, thanks guys/gals.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • ambiophonics
    Options
    Very generous offer! Now I need to decide if the L800 is a worthy upgrade to the fully modded SDA-2BTLs. The reviews seem good so far.
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    Got the deal done

Thanks Carl!!
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,915
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Just ordered the L600 and L400.

Thanks Polk!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,964
    Options
    About to order my L200s this evening....very very cool Polk! 😊 Thanks much!
  • displayname
    Options
    Glad to see programs like this going on. Keep up the good work Carl!
    Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
    Digital: Cambridge CXC / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
    MastersounD Dueventi > Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
    Discogs
  • Moose68Bash
    Options
    Really fine gesture on the part of Polk/Sound United. If I were in the market for a new set of speakers, I'd go for the L800s. Thanks for the generous program Forum members.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,121
    Options
    got my foot in the door... Anyone ever compare the L800 to the 1.2TL's?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,946
    Options
    Anyone wanna purchase my custom 1.2tl’s?? I would need the room..😎
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2021
    Options
    A great gesture!

Perhaps we will have a Legend Demo at PolkFest after all!

I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Nice offer! I’m excited to see the reviews.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    got my foot in the door... Anyone ever compare the L800 to the 1.2TL's?

Dude! You are my hero if you do! I'm seriously considering this as well. Just got a lot of other crap going on right now...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus