Xbox Series X (Hurry up & Wait!!

Wow!! Looking for 3 and looks like SOL and probably won’t get our hands on one until 2021!!

Personally I have never played but this is for my youngest son Dayton who is 18 now and 2 of his pals. If anyone has knowledge as to getting a few of these units please let me know! Long shot I’m sure but never know!
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    Yes I’m a month or 2 late coming to the party on this one! After talking to a few managers of Best Buy stores it seems even those with pre orders will too be in that same hurry up and wait plan, so this one will have to go on the back burner for now🥺
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited October 2020
    Yeah. Gaming is huge. Bigger than movies and music combined. The demand for the new Xbox and Playstation is insane, they both sold out in minutes. I'm sure they're cranking them out as fast as they can but it might be a while before they're something you see sitting on a shelf for sale and not spoken for before they were even shipped to the retailer via preorder.

The only other option is pay a scalper.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Did you manage to snag one Josh?
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Yes. Will I get one on release date though? I'm not holding my breath but hopefully.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Nightfall wrote: »
    Yes. Will I get one on release date though? I'm not holding my breath but hopefully.

Joke of the day!!