Speaking of dream systems... wow.

Options
Tony M
Tony M Posts: 11,017
Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I think that first one is Cameron Frye's dad's stereo.
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,588
    Options
    Some beautiful gear! I'd really like to sit in front of that Dan D'agostino and Wilson set up.
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,787
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Some beautiful gear! I'd really like to sit in front of that Dan D'agostino and Wilson set up.

I have. And yes, it does wake up the front of your pants. :smile:
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    edited August 2021
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Their room at AXPONA years ago with the $48,500 Alexia, $49,950 each Dan D'Agostino Momentum was pretty lively. Those $329K Chronosonic XVX and $295K each Relentless monoblocks and other gear would put the system total over $1Mil!!! I'm sure that system mated with the right recordings and room would put you in attendance of the performance rather it be a studio, stadium, club, amphitheater, etc.!!! :o
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    Those last set of speakers are just... Ummm... Someone want to help me out here?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    The duck lips at 39:00 are hilarious! LOLOL
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,588
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Those last set of speakers are just... Ummm... Someone want to help me out here?

Look to be thousands of hours of woodworking skills. The driver looks to be on the back top of the throat leading to the bottom horn. I bet with 100wpc tube amp would be 75wpc too much.
    It's functional art.