Options
JayCee
JayCee Posts: 1,480
edited May 2021 in The Clubhouse
Up for grabs...a pair of unmolested first gen SDA-SRS XO's that include the binding posts/cups and driver wires. Essentially, plug and play.

Thinking, perhaps, someone wanting to upgrade their existing XO's could do so with these, never lose a day of listening while it's done and be able to A/B upgraded vs old. Have me send them to Trey @VR3, Dave @westmassguy or DIY. Perhaps, in the future, continue the tradition and call this a perpetual Karma to the next guy (or gal) wanting to upgrade.

Standard 100 posts, say in and choose a number from 1-100. Will see how much interest there is and decide on a date to randomly choose the winner. Includes shipping to lower 48.

Good luck!

John

*Won't include the face plates. Old pic but in same condition and 100% functional when decommissioned....
tkvnfzq5di2s.jpg
Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Not in, but Nice karma.
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,787
    Options
    Oh man, I so need these. Mine may be damaged. I’m in 43!
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • JayCee
    Options
    Bump for anyone else wanting a shot at these....
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    Options
    Nice karma! I'm in at 50.

If this gets to the end and its still only me and xsmi. Bump his number up to 49 and flip a coin.
  • xsmi
    Options
    Jay, I won't be able to honor the spirit of the karma because I do need to replace my boards. So, I'm gonna have to bow out.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • JayCee
    Options
    I didn't mean to imply that there were conditions. I don't give something and tell someone how to use their gift :) Just thinking out loud. Pay it forward in a different way. Be it on this forum or in your everyday living. It's all good.
  • xsmi
    Options
    I've already got something in mind.
  • JayCee
    Options
    Last call. Will announce the winner tomorrow morning after 8 AM, PST. @XSMI, just to confirm...you in or out? There are no conditions on this karma. Winner's XO's are exactly that...theirs.
  • xsmi
    Options
    I’m in.
  • JayCee
    edited June 2021
    Options
    delkal wrote: »
    If this gets to the end and its still only me and xsmi. Bump his number up to 49 and flip a coin.
    As suggested...only coin I could find..."Honest Abe". Congrats to @delkal! Please PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail this week.

Cheers,

John
    6cd472ibzhdb.jpg

• xsmi
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Dang! Congrats man. @delkal, let me know if you ever want to sell them.
  • delkal
    Options
    Thanks a lot! PM sent.
  • delkal
    edited June 2021
    Options
    xsmi wrote: »
    Dang! Congrats man. @delkal, let me know if you ever want to sell them.

That would be bad karma! But you can have them if my project doesn't work out.
  • xsmi
    Options
    Thanks. Now you have me hoping that your project doesn’t work out. 🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding.