MIT Shotgun S-1 8’ speaker cables for sale.

Options
I bought these new from the clearance center about 5 years ago. They come with all original packing and accessories. I doubt I even put enough hours on them to burn them in (I Transitioned to a bi-wire setup shortly after I purchased these). They are in flawless shape, and will be double boxed and well packed for transport.

Asking $600 (what I paid) + actual shipping.

s379dws40csc.jpeg

aagmz20u7o03.jpeg

m2s3216lv7xl.jpeg

wua7pt76953w.jpeg

b468rs30pmre.jpeg

y43x10djblop.jpeg

7nmkjngfjobf.jpeg

czi9fl736rtk.jpeg

"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Comments

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,479
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Upgraded from S3's to bi-wired S1's on my 1.2tl's about 5 years ago. S3's migrated to the HT setup. I really like both but the S1's were mo' better. GLWTS.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • aznwonderboy
    aznwonderboy Posts: 22
    edited January 2021
    Options
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    Sale pending.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    These are sold.

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• trungle
    trungle Posts: 1
    Options
    do you still for sale S1 ?
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    You should read the post right above yours. It says "these are sold."
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    You should read the post right above yours. It says "these are sold."

But does that mean they are actually sold??? I mean there's a good chance that they were not completely sold yet but maybe just partially sold.