Need quality B+ and ground cable for amp in Harley touring bike

I know next to nothing when it comes to mobile electronics. If Radio Shack were here, I'd just go to them, but . . . they're not. So here goes:

I'm installing a Cervin Vega B52 amp (250W X2 into 2 ohms) and Infinity Kappa 6.5 inch speakers. According to a Harley forum, this is a decent combo for a mere 2 speaker setup.

I think I can handle the install with a little more research. But it's a little involved. Obviously the fairing comes off, but so does the gas tank and seat. Oh, and I've been told the plastic pods H-D uses to mount the speakers in are crap, so I also picked up custom metal brackets from Biketronics.

Being an audio enthusiast, I'd like descent power cables.
Any suggestions?
Any and all help is appreciated ...
TIA
AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
Pre Cary SLP-05
Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
Mains Salk HT2-TL
Rythmik F12

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    I don't know anything about wiring motorcycle stereo, but for all other electrics on my motorcycle, I installed a separate fuse panel. do you have that part covered?

I think both MIT and Doug have motorcycle interconnects and speaker cables, and pretty sure @BlueFox posted once about Shunyata making power cables and a power regenerator for motorcycles, with a Harley specific kit. There may even be an SDA option with MC Dreadnought.
    I disabled signatures.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    msg wrote: »
    I don't know anything about wiring motorcycle stereo, but for all other electrics on my motorcycle, I installed a separate fuse panel. do you have that part covered?

All I need is a 25 amp in-line fuse within 18" of the battery

msg wrote: »
    I think both MIT and Doug have motorcycle interconnects and speaker cables, and pretty sure @BlueFox posted once about Shunyata making power cables and a power regenerator for motorcycles, with a Harley specific kit. There may even be an SDA option with MC Dreadnought.

I'll take a look at Doug's site . . . and maybe ring him. Good call. Thanks!

AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    edited June 2021
    Glenn that was a joke! lol
    But he really could probably make you stuff.
    I disabled signatures.