Outlaw Audio 975 pre/pro

Options
I’ll let the link & the reviews do the talking and show the images.
You can view the .pdf manual from the link.
https://outlawaudio.com/products/975.html

A couple of reviews...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/hometheaterreview.com/outlaw-audio-model-975-71-av-surround-sound-processor-reviewed/amp/

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/test-report-outlaw-audio-model-975-preampprocessor

$275 shipped in its original box, east of the Mississippi; west of, slightly higher. I’ll package it w/my Rotel RB-985...

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/comment/2646613#Comment_2646613

...for a combined price shipped of $550, slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Either way in separate containers.

This package will run circles around most AVRs at half again or more money.
Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Hey bro, whatcha' up to?
    You revamping the HT or moving back to Texas

Great gear for a setup
    GLWTS

--Ron
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,969
    Options
    I’m neither revamping nor moving.

Getting busy, doin’ some long over due house, er, man cave cleaning. I’ve never called Texas home though I have participated in a training exercise at Fort Hood back in ‘86 as a member of the NJ Army National Guard if that counts.

Thanks for the encouragement. Tony
    Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • vader540is
    Options
    975 still for sale?
  • gp4jesus
    Options
    Yes
  • gp4jesus
    Options
    Update bump. My price is $275.

That “cutting the competition’s $” INCLUDES shipping east of the Mississippi*. West of the same* a bit higher; AK & HI a bit higher still.

I will FedEx the Outlaw 975 to you in its original “ship friendly” packaging.
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    This is a really nice deal.

Mine sounds fantastic paired with the Outlaw 5ch and LSIMs. Way better than the Marantz av7005 it replaced IMO. Anyone using an AVR as a pre/pro should consider this.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • gp4jesus
    Options
    What are you using as a pre amp signal?
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    I don’t understand the question.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options

Source
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Nothing special. Yamaha Aventage BD-A1040, Chromecast audio (optical), and a Roku.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    This is a really nice deal.

Mine sounds fantastic paired with the Outlaw 5ch and LSIMs. Way better than the Marantz av7005 it replaced IMO. Anyone using an AVR as a pre/pro should consider this.

Glad to hear this. I have an Outlaw 975 on tap toward the expiration of my B&K Ref 30.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • gp4jesus
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Are you using an Outlaw 975* for a pre/pro?

Mine* replaced and surprisingly blew away a Rotel 1068
  • gp4jesus
    Options
    CGTIII wrote: »
    I have an Outlaw 975 on tap…
    I don’t follow…
    …toward the expiration of my B&K Ref 30.
    …same

• jeremymarcinko
    Options
    gp4jesus wrote: »
    Are you using an Outlaw 975* for a pre/pro?

Mine* replaced and surprisingly blew away a Rotel 1068

Yes I use the 975 for the pre/pro and an Outlaw 5000 power amp.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    edited January 2022
    Options
    gp4jesus wrote: »
    I have an Outlaw 975 on tap…
    I don’t follow…

Already on hand. Set aside. Ready to go.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • gp4jesus
    Options
    Sold!