Worlds best fishing beach cart, my retirement project

Options
NotaSuv
NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
edited May 2021 in The Clubhouse
Without a doubt this is the ultimate beach fishing machine.....

fnumbypwk07x.jpg....96gsqv7b5jim.jpg
hydvr448d1a8.jpg
180adcqcyhq3.jpg
971pkwrs6gdl.jpg
krty7y5fg4v6.jpg
dalz0563bcjl.jpg
gu23lk6kai8o.jpg
oa5y489rd4yf.jpg

Comments

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,075
    Options

@NotaSuv

Your "Worlds best fishing beach cart" is pretty damn amazing!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    That is so cool. B)

Can you modify it to
    1. Bait the hooks.
    2. Cast the line.
    3. Reel in the fish.

:D
  • Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,181
    Options
    I like it!! Especially the way you planned for the future with the grab bars for when you've fallen drunk "and can't get up" :D
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Looks great, now all you need is a good looking blonde to serve you drinks with it while fishing.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Where's the stripper pole?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • NotaSuv
    Options
    Sorry my bad....this is project of a friends neighbor.....not mine......thought i had that in first post...wish I had the skills this guy has and his shop is huge...you need it hes got it..somewhere
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    Options
    The poor fish don't stand a chance......cool cart though and I can only wish I had skills like that
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    I don’t know if it is B. A. Or freakin crazy? Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,546
    Options
    Thats pretty wild! Must be motorized right? I would not be able to pull that down to the beach!
  • NotaSuv
    Options
    motorized for sure ...4 wheel drive i would guess........
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    Options
    I wonder if it may have started it's life as a golf cart once upon a time? If so this is certainly a much better use for it.
  • NotaSuv
    Options
    no there are a lot more pics of the build somewhere and he starts from scratch...again this guy has mad skills
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,546
    Options
    But does it have SDA?