Homegrown Audio X32 silver speaker cables

Options
GEBBY44
GEBBY44 Posts: 939
edited April 2021 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I will probably regret selling these but they were from an office rig that no longer exists because I'm overzealous with my plans. I originally purchased these without knowing much about them except the few reviews I had seen.
They were going head-to-head with some Audioquest Pikes Peak cables that a friend was selling and beat them out in my system. These things really impressed me. Amazingly detailed, transparent, and more midrange heft than I was expecting. They gave some pizzaz to the Quad soft dome tweeters that need it sometimes.

These were the "build at home" kit cables that included 32 strands of 22awg Teflon covered pure silver strands (16 for each channel) twisted in a litz pattern for noise reduction. My guess is the amount of raw silver inside these are probably worth the asking price (about 200 feet of 22awg silver wire).

6 ft pair with very basic techflex sheathing and basic banana plugs for convenience. I ran them bare-wire and would recommend that way unless you solder on some nice bananas or spades.

Polkie price is $190 shipped PayPal f&f. Message with any questions!

82h387vvn572.jpg
3d0pe8zp1gjh.jpg
2kk4lisjxgdi.jpg

Comments