Pro-Ject CD Box

Options
I don't care which version, but it must be silver, working with remote and at least 8/10.
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    https://www.audioadvisor.com/mobile/prodinfo.asp?number=PRKDS2&variation=SILROS

AA has one but this comes with the Dac. Maybe they might have one without the matching dac if you call them?
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    Options
    Thanks, I've seen that 2 piece set and they don't carry just the CD player. I'm sure the 2 piece set is nice, but for where I want to use this it's one piece too many. I know where I can buy just the DS2 CDP brand new, but not looking to spend that much. The older, smaller CD Box S or CD Box S2 would be ideal, but hard to find in the US.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    Options
    Still in the market.

President of Club Polk