Customer Service

Well on 2/16 I made a call to customer service, after 2 transfers and 25 minutes on hold, I finally got to talk to someone. After I explained my problem, (Sub PSW505 stopped working) I was transferred once again, 30 minutes later I was able to speak to someone, that according to (I will not use a name just yet) could help me.

I explained my problem and I was advised that I would be receiving an email with steps in how to proceed, that brings me to today, and as of yet, I have not received any information from them, however, I received 2 customer surveys right away. I do not want to reply yet, as the second question was:
"How well did the Associate resolve your problem?"
How am I to respond to that question, since I never received an email with the steps on how to proceed.

I called back 3 times since then, but nobody has been answering the phone. At this point, should I just give up and forget about this company? I have been a loyal costumer since 2001.
Any suggestions? Thank you,

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,154
    Living Room 2.1: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Musical Fidelity A308; NAD M51 DAC; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 700 x3; Definitive Technology StudioMonitor 350; Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Hello,
    I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused. I'll forward your post and email address to Kim Jasper who is head of Polk's CS department. I'm sure he'll respond.
  • Thank you Ken, I really appreciate it,
  • Ken, I just wanted to thank you for all your help, Kim was very professional and took care of my problem. I am very impressed in the manner he resolved my problem. I will continue to be a Polk customer for years to come.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,025
    Still baffles me why one needs to involve the head of customer service to get a simple request resolved. Hello, Kim?! You need to clean house!
  • slensinger
    slensinger Posts: 3
    Run and run fast. I've probably got to listen to that ukulele riff for fifty more hours before anyone answers the phone that can help me.
  • butterbean
    butterbean Posts: 324
    Kim is awesome! When I purchased my SDA 1-b’s, he was a huge help! Spent a lot of time explaining common ground amps how to test for them it really help me out. And I was also missing the interconnect cable. It took a while for him to get back to me, But he built me a blade blade interconnect cable and Shipped it to me, and I never paid one dime!