Amazon friday sale - SENNHEISER HD600

Options
McLoki
McLoki Posts: 5,231
edited February 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
SENNHEISER HD600 headphones - $199.00

I just got in the 590's that I purchased a week or so ago on a amazon sale and I really like them. (will try mini-review this weekend)

One thing to keep in mind with the HD600's from what I understand they are very nice headphones, but very high impedance so you really need a headphone amp to get any decent volume out of them. (can't just run from computer, AVR, disk player, etc....)

Seems like a good price for them though....

Michael
Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
Post edited by McLoki on

Comments

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,557
    edited February 2005
    Options
    I just got a pair to replace my AKG k240's. Much more Comfortable and very good bass response. They were on sale at Tweeter for $139 . The AKG's were nice, but NOT good for listening for any legth of time. 590's aren't in the same league as the 600's, but a good value at this price.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited February 2005
    Options
    Great price on these 600's. I have a pair and love them. Get them if you can afford them. I paid about $290.00 for mine about 2 1/2 years ago.

John
    No excuses!
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2005
    Options
    This is a very good deal.
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited February 2005
    Options
    Excellent deal for new headphones, and I run my 600's off my computer and they are loud enough.