edited January 2021 in The Clubhouse
Anyone have a decent rig around here?
Too much **** to list....

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    I used to live in Missoula, but down in SLC now...:-(
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• SDA1C
    SDA1C Posts: 2,069
    Options
    my nephw is in plains/thompson falls. concrete guy. fishin fool. doent do stero though. likes the compressed stuff lol
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Welcome back big daddy!
    How was vacation? 😉
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    All alone in the Can eh?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Welcome back big daddy!
    How was vacation? 😉

Thanks brother - Good to be back with this ragged band of misfits...!
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I was born in Spokane, used to go back often to visit up until 1968. My grandparents owned and operated the Strand theatre.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • SDA1C
    Options
    Down by the Davenport. That was some time ago.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    Options
    There used to be a few around Spokane. I won't call them out but they used to be active on the forum.
  • SDA1C
    edited January 2021
    Options
    if locals dont come out on thier own then they dont want to. cest la vie. my audio journey is effectively complete. or better.. i cant afford to upgrade so off to the 680hrs chevy i go. replacing holley sniper with a pro systems carb this week, should be a ripper! . open a winder and the tunes shall flow. the ol luxman t30 combi in the garage keeps up quite well.