Assorted Cables for Sale

Options
Mike Reeter
Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
edited January 2021 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
A few nice cables, Prices are shipped to your door, with F/F PayPal payment.

SVS-3 Meter Pair I/C's. Purchased these new from SVS along with a couple of Subs, returned the Subs and kept the cables. Hooked up once, so in "as new" condition.

https://www.svsound.com/products/soundpath-rca-audio-interconnect-cable?variant=32097183334509#

Price on SVS site is for ONE cable, $48.00 for the pair.

zr5hmzve08n2.jpg

mvwasvwy6qgg.jpg

Audio Sensibility- 0.7 Meter Statement SE Digital I/C, OCC Silver, RCA Coax

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/products-2/digital-cables-occ-copper-and-occ-silver/#!/Statement-SE-Silver-S-PDIF-RCA-BNC-Digital-Cable/p/46391588/category=4059160

$95.00

5u5e88yao3u3.jpg

7k3liw80iln7.jpg

Audio Sensibility- 1.2 Meter Impact SE USB A-B Cable, OCC Copper

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/products-2/digital-cables-occ-copper-and-occ-silver/#!/Impact-SE-USB-Cable-Type-A-B/p/49910268/category=4059160

$50.00

63s7d94m6plr.jpg

xa0z0n0ouaz0.jpg

Audio Envy-3 Ft. Digital Coax Cable

https://audioenvy.com/product/home-car-pro-interconnects/digital-coax-3ft/

The picture on the A.E. site is an older style cable, the one I have for sale is the current offering.

$85.00

3v3rcvojzwuv.jpg

If interested, post here and send a P.M. Thanks!

Post edited by Mike Reeter on

Comments

• Mike Reeter
    Options
    The A.S. Impact SE USB cable is SOLD, thanks John :)
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    I'll take the svs cables.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    ^^^Good call. I bought a pair of those cables for my SB-2000 (along with the isolation feet), and they are nice cables for the money.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    SVS wires are SOLD, thanks!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    I'm curious about the specific lengths on the digital cables. I wonder if they were designed that way for certain wave lengths.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: Β»
    I'm curious about the specific lengths on the digital cables. I wonder if they were designed that way for certain wave lengths.

I don’t think if they are actually conducting a digital signal then there is no wave length.

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: Β»

Truth be told, I have no idea. I purchased the A.S. cable based on the length that I needed, I try to keep cable length at a minimum.

The shortest length of the A.E. cable that is offered is 3 ft.

• Mike Reeter
    Options
    Remaining wires have SOLD :)
  • spongebobsquarepants
    Options
    USB arrived yesterday! Thanks!