Original Tesla e88cc-6dj8 tubes

Options
pitdogg2
pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
edited December 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
One pair Tesla 6dj8/e88cc gold pin tubes. I bought from a forum member here. The boxes are marked e83cc and I think there is were the confusion lies. I needed some ecc83-12ax7.
Now for the disclaimer
Must have 100 posts or have been a member in good standing for 3yrs

I'm asking 85.00 shipped. I've seen these go for stupid money. These are not reissued JJ/Tesla
One does have a painted red tip. That usually means it was screened for low noise and or microphonics.
rwj32hzdedrj.jpg
ugwniipgepbb.jpg
nxf6gqak9he9.jpg
p4pzsqpu989p.jpg
tewzivlzgqms.jpg

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    I have no use for them but I want them for the cool factor!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    That Elon Musk is into everything. GLWTS
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Bump for some excellent 6922/6dj8 tubes.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,970
    Options
    PM sent. I think these tubes may have found a new home.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,433
    Options
    If I got these, first thing I'd do is give them a good cleaning with Windex and steel wool. Make 'em all nice 'n shiny, you know?
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Shoot rookie I use a buffer wheel and wire brush on my drill to clean the pins.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,970
    Options
    I'll just let my dog lick them.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.