Positive things from 2020.............

Thankfully no one was murdered by the murder hornets...................

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 9,839
    The beginning of the Tampa Bay's Dynasty.
    The end of the Patriot's football dynasty.............
    I saw some of the Patriot's game. I saw after the half I think it was...Cam was benched and the 2nd stringer was in.

The video controller kept going back to Cam to see his reactions to the continued slaughter even with him sitting it out now.

I have to admit, Cam was stoic like a pro. B)

The commentators were saying the Patriots don't get early draft pics for a couple of years to come, so this doesn't look good for their future.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,313
    It's getting ready to be gone.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, L600, L400, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • Tony M
    edited December 2020
    Thank God! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

I already have a feeling this will be a short thread. :)
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,309
    yes a short thread but with all the dark and gloom hopefully a lil sunshine will be posted...........
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 896
    Looking forward to a double shot (in the arm, that is).
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 22,978
    maxward wrote: »
    Looking forward to a double shot (in the arm, that is).
    There are a few that could use a double tap out there...

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Tony M
    Yea, I got a lot of things done around here also. ;)
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 2,020
    This thread has survived 2020.... so far.

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 19,094
    Maybe try a helicopter 🚁🚁🚁🚁
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 5,621
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Maybe try a helicopter 🚁🚁🚁🚁
    If I made @pitdogg2 money, I would be able to afford one! B)
    T+A PA 1530R,Wireworld Silver Eclipse SC, Tyler Highland H2, High Fidelity Reveal RCA, Innuos Zen MK3 , W4S recovery, LKS MH-da004, Grant Fidelity Tube Dac11

Have but haven't used in a while: LH Labs VI Dac, Cayin SCD50T,Aries Mini, Technics 1200, Denon DL160, Jolida D9
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 19,094
    Trust me when I state you still would be shy by A LOT!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 27,822
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Every day on this planet is a gift.

That is why it is called the Present.

B)

In all seriousness, we had a tear-off, Post-It kind of note pad that bore those two lines (more or less). It was a big pad, so I got to know it very well over the course of literally years of use.

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 6,715
    Not according to my ex wife. She hated speakers.
    Randy/Maine .. SDA-CRS+TL-RTA15TL-Cs1000p
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 3,598
    It's over.
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January.

by Dr. Sardonicus
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 14,642
    LOL. That’s the truth. :)
    Lumin X1 file player; Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 22,978
    GM finally built a legendary car after four decades of nothing...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”