Totally caught off guard with this news?

Options
Thought only old and underlying issues were dying?
Love yours. D
https://www.theblaze.com/news/congressman-elect-letlow-dies-coronavirus
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    wow. :#

Lungs and the Heart ARE closely related. :#

Died at 41...That sucks!!!!

Never mind the Congressional seat victory/win, 41 years old and he looked healthy. :s
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    Options
    Somewhat related...our local hospital is completely overwhelmed and had to resort to setting up ICU beds in hallways with 12 hour waits. Many staff are retiring or resigning it is so bad. Would be nice if some of Georgia's leadership would step up and do something besides worrying about their own butts and campaigning. 😞
    On a positive....everyone stay safe and have a good New Year's Eve at home.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Many staff are retiring or resigning it is so bad.

Good. It will allow them to pursue a career for which they are obviously better suited.
    I'd recommend Assistant Burger Flipper at McDonalds.
    Or, if the effort filling out paperwork doesn't tucker you out go ahead and sign up for welfare.

In any event if you can't tote the load get off of the bus or out of the boat.
    The BooHoo Wagon will be along shortly to pick you up.
    Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    Options
    He, "experienced the heart attack following a hospital procedure related to the virus"

They don't say what the procedure was, but whatever it was it seems they shouldn't have done it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    He, "experienced the heart attack following a hospital procedure related to the virus"

They don't say what the procedure was, but whatever it was it seems they shouldn't have done it.

Ding ding....we have a winner.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    That's so sad
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options

Remember doctor's are still "practicing" medicine.

That being said; I greatly admire and thank a few outstanding doctor's, many more I do not. Several family member's have had botched surgeries and many mistakes made over the years.
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,704
    Options
    Comorbidities in Louisiana include knewtoomuchitis. Possible case of Arkanside, being right next door.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,704
    edited December 2020
    Options
    aprazer402 wrote: »

Remember doctor's are still "practicing" medicine.

That being said; I greatly admire and thank a few outstanding doctor's, many more I do not. Several family member's have had botched surgeries and many mistakes made over the years.

Pulmonary hyperinflation is real and deadly.
    I wonder if med schools still teach about the viscoelasticity of alveolar sacs these days.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    edited December 2020
    Options

Good. It will allow them to pursue a career for which they are obviously better suited.
    Or, if the effort filling out paperwork doesn't tucker you out go ahead and sign up for welfare.

Wow...Bless your heart sir.
    Post edited by kevhed72 on
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »

Wow....I am sure RNs, doctors, ambulance drivers, and other EMS support staff would really appreciate your comments given the circumstances. Bless your heart sir.

He's not wrong Kev.

Some are cut out for those jobs and some are not. What sounds good in theory as a career but in practice seems more dangerous than one would think. You take the good with the bad...in any profession. If your an older healthcare worker, you weigh the risk and make that decision to retire or take the chance. If your younger, you weigh your decisions on numerous factors.

Surely these aren't the only jobs that have elements of danger to them.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »

Wow...Bless your heart sir.

You're welcome.
    If you're not good enough to stay in the game, get off the field. If you didn't know things weren't going to be easy blame Mommy and Daddy.
    In the land of "Everyone's a hero !" the one-eyed Jack is King.
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,463
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I disabled signatures.