Toys For Tots...

This year has been a pain in the azz for so many families. I am reaching out to my Polk family to ask that your help fill up those donation boxes for those children in need. The Marine Reserves "Toys for Tots" campaign has been going on now since 1947 and has given MILLIONS of toys to boys and girls in need across the country during the holidays, as well as during times of disasters. Let's fill up those donation boxes to the point of overflowing and take care of these kids that could use a smile....

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,319
    Right on.
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702FX x 4, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 2,184
    edited November 2020
    8dfwtrislfmw.jpeg
    don't forget the tators!
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    This year has been a pain in the azz for so many families. I am reaching out to my Polk family to ask that your help fill up those donation boxes for those children in need. The Marine Reserves "Toys for Tots" campaign has been going on now since 1947 and has given MILLIONS of toys to boys and girls in need across the country during the holidays, as well as during times of disasters. Let's fill up those donation boxes to the point of overflowing and take care of these kids that could use a smile....

Ditto this.I load the local box at my bank with all I can each year.Now they just closed the lobby down again but I’ll make sure the toys get to where they need to go.
    Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • A most worthy cause. 🎅🇺🇸 :)
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,139
    edited November 2020
    Absolutely brother! In 2002 I stood outside the Lancaster CA Walmart. It was very heart warming to stand by in dress blues as the donations pour in.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,139
    If you don't see any Marines outside your stores, you can still donate here.

"Marine Toys for Tots" https://www.toysfortots.org/donate/