Toys For Tots...

This year has been a pain in the azz for so many families. I am reaching out to my Polk family to ask that your help fill up those donation boxes for those children in need. The Marine Reserves "Toys for Tots" campaign has been going on now since 1947 and has given MILLIONS of toys to boys and girls in need across the country during the holidays, as well as during times of disasters. Let's fill up those donation boxes to the point of overflowing and take care of these kids that could use a smile....

https://youtu.be/kRMHNlL0StI
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Right on.
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,491
    edited November 2020
    8dfwtrislfmw.jpeg
    don't forget the tators!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    This year has been a pain in the azz for so many families. I am reaching out to my Polk family to ask that your help fill up those donation boxes for those children in need. The Marine Reserves "Toys for Tots" campaign has been going on now since 1947 and has given MILLIONS of toys to boys and girls in need across the country during the holidays, as well as during times of disasters. Let's fill up those donation boxes to the point of overflowing and take care of these kids that could use a smile....

https://youtu.be/kRMHNlL0StI

Ditto this.I load the local box at my bank with all I can each year.Now they just closed the lobby down again but I’ll make sure the toys get to where they need to go.
    Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • A most worthy cause. 🎅🇺🇸 :)
    Sal Palooza
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited November 2020
    Absolutely brother! In 2002 I stood outside the Lancaster CA Walmart. It was very heart warming to stand by in dress blues as the donations pour in.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    If you don't see any Marines outside your stores, you can still donate here.

"Marine Toys for Tots" https://www.toysfortots.org/donate/