New car audio build.

Options
2»

Comments

• fish357
    fish357 Posts: 304
    Options
    I have a fresh-from-the-factory rebuilt JL 300/4 I could part with, if you want to try a different amp. Huge heat sink, not shy about sucking the juice from your alternator.
    If you want to go a different route, let me know. Also have some JL, old school Boston Acoustics, and Hertz speakers I’m not using at the moment. All nib. I’m not trying to sell it, but if it would be helpful to you, I’d part with it.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    That’s a bad a55 amp. Had that with a 500/1 on a W6-12”. Had the 300/4 on Boston Comps.
  • seabeerob213
    Options
    fish357 wrote: »
    I have a fresh-from-the-factory rebuilt JL 300/4 I could part with, if you want to try a different amp. Huge heat sink, not shy about sucking the juice from your alternator.
    If you want to go a different route, let me know. Also have some JL, old school Boston Acoustics, and Hertz speakers I’m not using at the moment. All nib. I’m not trying to sell it, but if it would be helpful to you, I’d part with it.

I'd love to, but this car is t staying with me for too long, I'm transferring in early 2022 and can't take it with me. Maybe I'm just picky cause my car at home has much nicer speakers and my 2 channel in my living room is way better too. I'll keep it in mind and let you know.
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • fish357
    fish357 Posts: 304
    Options
    joecoulson wrote: »
    That’s a bad a55 amp. Had that with a 500/1 on a W6-12”. Had the 300/4 on Boston Comps.

Uhh, welll, I also have one of those freshened up from JL too. Ha