Moab, Utah

A little back country Jeeping near Moab, Utah. What a beautiful time of year to be out in the canyons. The first photo was taken at "Thelma and Louise Point". If you saw the movie, you'll know what I am referring to. evo94bwlta0m.jpg
aqdrwjhm6ta8.jpg
McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.

Comments

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    edited October 2020
    Brother in-law did some sort of Jeep day thing in Utah several years ago. Fun excursion. Got to beat the snot out of a vehicle not his own for a day. Beautiful scenery.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Beautiful photos Mark. I agree, great time of year to get outside a bit around coastal VA and NC, too. Views not as epic as those you posted, but still managing to find some places to kick back and take in the atmosphere during golden hour.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    That’s near the top of my list to ride on the mountain bike. Your pictures are amazing!

Hoping to make it next year or the year after, but kind of hard to plan anything right now.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,908
    Great pictures Mark!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    One of my favorite towns ever visited! Great pics Mark.
  • That’s awesome!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    Very nice photos. I am adding Moab to my bucket list.
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    Motel prices reflect the popularity of the place. Worth it, though.
  • maxward wrote: »
    Motel prices reflect the popularity of the place. Worth it, though.

You are right about that. We have been tent camping this summer to keep the cost down. Heading back over there again tomorrow for a couple of days.

wdy2yqstpcmw.jpg

3o4gwsztn5to.jpg
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    Beautiful scenery and a very nice jeep as well!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Haha, Mark, these look like a Jeep commercial!
    I disabled signatures.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    edited October 2020
    msg wrote: »
    Haha, Mark, these look like a Jeep commercial!

I was going to say the exact same thing Scott. Great minds think alike!

Actually, and on second thought, these look BETTER than a Jeep commercial!