Can't sync new sub

Options
I have an older Polk Soundbar 5000 that I'm trying to sync with a new Polk sub (PolkDSB2) and they can't sync for whatever reason. I've followed the instructions on both manuals and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,798
    Options
    Voodoo151 wrote: »
    I have an older Polk Soundbar 5000 that I'm trying to sync with a new Polk sub (PolkDSB2) and they can't sync for whatever reason. I've followed the instructions on both manuals and still nothing. Any suggestions?

That's because it's designed to pair with the DSB1 Sound Bar, not the 5000.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Voodoo151
    Options
    So then does that mean there is no way to link my new sub to my soundbar at all?
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,649
    Options
    So then does that mean there is no way to link my new sub to my soundbar at all?

Call CS. They might have a workaround...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,798
    Options

That is my conclusion.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk