Lsim705

daboyz
daboyz Posts: 5,206
edited October 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Cherry color in great condition. Just bought from Ryan a little while ago. Local pick up in Northern Illinois. Will drive a little ways to help facilitate.

$800

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    Those MVC look nice in your space, too!

I always thought those'd look great in a space with a brown/mocha type wall behind them with some soft lighting.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    I love mine. GLWYS. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Shot you a PM if you still have them. I am in West Michigan
    LSiM 703s in home office. Building a home theater and looking for LSiM 706, 703, 705 and 707s right now.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Gage_GR wrote: »
    Shot you a PM if you still have them. I am in West Michigan

You didn't send a PM, you posted to the Activity wall.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Really good speakers
  • F1nut wrote: »
    Gage_GR wrote: »
    Shot you a PM if you still have them. I am in West Michigan

You didn't send a PM, you posted to the Activity wall.

Wait a minute... This is the activity wall right? I'm new but I hit the "message" button and it only lists DaBoyz and me as participants. See here: https://www.screencast.com/t/2ZGRMH91

2020-12-11_15-53-51.jpeg

Unless I really misunderstood
    LSiM 703s in home office. Building a home theater and looking for LSiM 706, 703, 705 and 707s right now.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited December 2020
    You originally posted to the Activity wall, which has now been deleted from the wall, but is still visible on your profile page. Your screen shot is a PM.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Good luck w the sale Dave! Great seller and person in general.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    I had a window of opportunity on other speakers but since these didn't sell that is long gone. I'm keeping them.

Thanks, Dan! (Ahem, the check is in the mail) 🙂
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    I give it two weeks before they are back up again because you found another opportunity lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • F1nut wrote: »
    You originally posted to the Activity wall, which has now been deleted from the wall, but is still visible on your profile page. Your screen shot is a PM.

Ah yes, i'm new and that post window came up on my profile so I assumed it was my profile wall and did a little "about me". I am used to some of the more mainstream forum software / sites.
    daboyz wrote: »
    I had a window of opportunity on other speakers but since these didn't sell that is long gone. I'm keeping them.

Thanks, Dan! (Ahem, the check is in the mail) 🙂

If you change your mind you have my number in PM. I will take them off your hands for your quoted price for sure.

I am finishing a basement and have a couple of months to keep my eye out. I wish I would have known these were discontinued. I have a 704c, 702 FX, and a pair of 703's ready to go. I just need fronts and 4 ceiling speakers for atmos at this point (and a receiver capable for 7.2.4 or 5.2.4).

Going LG 77 OLED and have an Outlaw LFM-1 as well. I'm hoping if I can convince my wife it's a side table that I can add a second Sub :) I hope i am not missing anything (other than wiring for both a projector and a TV and a litany of options for speaker setups. Probably going to be 1000 feet of speaker cable in the walls when I am done
  • Sounds like you will have a sweet theater @Gage_GR ! Good luck and hope you find some 705s soon!