Rythmik Audio LV12R sub - NW Indiana

Options
WLDock
WLDock Posts: 3,073
edited September 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
A single 12" Rythmik Audio LV12R servo sub for sale. The sub sounds great and is in great physical condition. If one has never listened to a Rythmik, this 12" ported plays as tight and controlled as a sealed sub. Pick up in NW Indiana, not far from Chicago area, SW Michigan. Asking $400
8nwcp2y3z6f1.jpg
xl417chioafu.jpg
hvqtkn0xwk88.jpg
fhgtxqy9ma06.jpg
2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
Post edited by WLDock on

Comments

• EndersShadow
    Options
    Great seller! Buy w confidence.

Walt, moving down to just one I take it?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • WLDock
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @EndersShadow Thanks Dan! The other sub is a HSU VTF-2 and I want another one of those. The goal is two upfront and a third in the back corner. I have an old 10" VTF-2 mk1 that will probably be the 3rd. That sub kicks like a mule for upper bass. Very impressive for a 10" with only 150 watts. Plus my room really loads the corners and the single ported 10" , or sealed 15" was more than enough for the family. However, I warned them that more BIG BAD wolf's were going to find a way into our home, LOL!

I find these HSU subs for cheap with bad amps that I fix. I'm frugal DIY tech/tinkerer so, that is a better route than dreaming about multiple Rythmik subs. I had a dream of two G22 or F15HP..... then I woke up to my financial reality. Yesterday, I spend cash on a used road bike a found a deal on up in the Grand Rapids, MI area. Only so much $$$ to go to personal hobbies. I still might do two sealed S.I. 15's at some point when I get sick of this ported phase. I know of a guy that still has two HT15's.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    Hardly ever see Rythmik subs on the used market. There's a good reason for that! GLWTS!
  • WLDock
    Options
    The sub is now sold.