AC/Heat to shop completed

Love it...AC and Heat:

20jryh11urp0.jpg

6wfmgllj4qek.jpg

sezrk2x29v3i.jpg

Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amplifier: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 - Cables: Kimber Hero XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; DH Labs D-75 dig coaxial

Comments

• Congratulations Steve. Looks like a very nice install. 😊
    Does your unit have a remote ?
    ....asking for a lazy friend.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • WagnerRCWagnerRC Posts: 2,017
    It looks like the stat is a remote and wall mounted. Nice set up Steve.
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 1,200
    Love it.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 8,025
    Steve repost the link to your shop build please
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 18,273
    You'll never come into the main house again, Bev'll mount a search party...
    LOL
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,315
    😊
    Does your unit have a remote ?
    ....asking for a lazy friend.
    That’s what she said!

pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Bev'll mount a search party...
    LOL
    Hey now...
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 19,514
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Steve repost the link to your shop build please

Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amplifier: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: PSB Imagine T2 - Cables: Kimber Hero XLR; Kimber 8VS Bi-Wire; DH Labs D-75 dig coaxial
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 8,025
    Thanks Steve, very nice!
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
  • ptrooperptrooper Posts: 460
    Love your shop :)
    WARNING,Be extremely carful using outside gas heaters inside, For normal internal house gas heaters there must be some form of ventilation. ie An upper and lower vent or you'll get carbon monoxide poisoning!.
    Council or shire codes might be different where you are to myself down under but carbon monoxide poisoning waits for for nobody,your body will absorb it very quickly like a sponge and you'll find yourself feeling extremely relaxed and wanting a snooze :# !

• Good advice but I believe Steve has the heat pump unit.
    If carbon monoxide doesn't kill you it'll give you a headache that would bring a moose to its knees.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 19,514
    Yep. No more kerosene/propane/electric (aka useless) heaters.