MagniFi Mini Bluetooth Nuisance

My MagniFi mini is connected to my TV via HDMIarc and when initially turning on the TV and the TV and Mini boots and is working fine about 10 seconds later the Bluetooth on the Mini turns on and stops the ARC ending sound and making me reach for the Polk remote to return it to HDMIarc input.
All devices with bluetooth in my house (phones,TV, tablets,etc) have bluetooth turned off when this happens. I do live in an apartment with a unit bellow us.
This is extremely annoying and really fouls my Polk Mini experience daily.
Please help a brother out. Faithful Polk consumer here.

Best Answer

Answers

• gkmackey
    gkmackey Posts: 3
    Thank you F1nut. I will do that. Ironically, I was just talking about F1 when I read this. I was commenting about the F1 sim racing that's going on. Thanks bro.
  • gkmackey, were you able to resolve this? I'm having the same issue as you. Someone is hijacking my speaker unintentionally and next thing I hear it's blasting LOUD music. Very disruptive to say the least.
  • VipeyBunny wrote: »
    gkmackey, were you able to resolve this? I'm having the same issue as you. Someone is hijacking my speaker unintentionally and next thing I hear it's blasting LOUD music. Very disruptive to say the least.
    Hold the reset button on the back of the bar for 15 seconds or so and you will hear a chime play. Should clear everything out including any neighbors that may have connected to it previously. Also probably good idea to set it up in the Google Home app so the wifi hotspot in the sound bar isn't floating around for your neighbors to potentially to set up and blast music