Shipping/Customer Service/Scam?

I wanted to find out if there is anyone else having the same issues that I am having with Polk and their horrible response (read: none) to my repeated attempts to contact them over my missing speakers. On June 16 I ordered a set of white S10 speakers. At the time they were in stock and supposedly shipped out the same week. I have an email from Polk confirming the shipment. In fact, when I log into Polk's website it says they "have left our facility". Great! I then use the tracking number they provided which is a FedEx number. At first the estimated arrival was June 22. That day came and went...no speakers. Then the information changed on FedEx's tracking to Estimated Delivery Date: Pending. FedEx has not received the package from Polk yet. It is now July 10 and nothing has changed. I've left two voicemails with Polk, emailed them, submitted an online support question, called and been on hold a dozen times waiting for at least 45 minutes and finally hanging up as no one will ever answer the phone. Meanwhile, my card was charged and fully processed almost a month ago. I don't have the speakers, I'm out my money and beyond frustrated. I get the COVID-19 limited hours. I get it. But someone, somewhere SHOULD have at least responded to one of my attempts to resolve this. At this point I just want to cancel the entire thing and get a refund since I found other speakers (ironically they are Polk) on Amazon. I bought, received and installed those within the past three days. Is this what everyone's experience has been?

Comments