Vivobarefoot?? anyone?

tophatjohnny
tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
edited September 2020 in The Clubhouse
Something different for sure! Wanted to try a pair for house shoes so I snapped up
A pair! Supposed to give a real natural
Feel so looking forward to the mail man today! Anyone here were barefoot shoes? I’m not wearing mine barefoot but with ultra thin bamboo socks!

Feels don’t fail me now! 🦶 🦶

Timing !! Just got em in time to edit! Almost as if no shoes on my feet yet so sleek to walk it! What took me so long to do this?? Love them!
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
Post edited by tophatjohnny on

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I wear soft soled deerskin moccasins around the house.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,424
    I haven't, but have been thinking about getting a pair of Xero Prio, supposedly a running and fitness version recommended by Al Kavadlo.
    Mostly I just wear Birks around the house and lounging since the mid-90s.

https://xeroshoes.com/shop/activity/performance/prio-men/
    2hg9aa2dst52.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Barefoot...when I think of barefoot, I assume you mean barefoot. I walk around my house barefoot.

Barefoot.

When I’m not barefoot, I wear sandals. Really close to barefoot, but not barefoot. But close...

Barefoot.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • msg
    Mark's Sandals:
    zo7qpay8llzl.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited September 2020
    I am from KY and we dislike shoes of any sorts. I live in Ohio now but when I go back to visit soon as you cross the state line into KY shoes are seen littering the side of the road. Yep, you take shoes off and throw them out the window.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • I'm hip to KY and live in Ohio. Not from either but man I see the similarities no doubt! The longer I wear these things the more I'm liking them. It's like wearing no shoes but a little better support!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • msg
    Hey Johnny, I'm interested, but wondering how they fare against falling cast iron cookware and furniture corners.

Up for some experiments?
    I disabled signatures.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    I'm a tender-foot. The ONLY time I'm barefoot is in the shower, and swimming.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    msg wrote: »
    Mark's Sandals:
    zo7qpay8llzl.png

My daughters saw my pair and now everyone in my house wears them. I see that as a victory!

If you want to know about the toe integrity of said “sandals”, I’ll firmly plant a swift kick to your oversized raisin and let you know how my toes feel. Deal? :D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • msg wrote: »
    Hey Johnny, I'm interested, but wondering how they fare against falling cast iron cookware and furniture corners.

Up for some experiments?

Only experiments will be are listening while wearing and I am picking up on better low end and true detail while stepping to the music ! A definite audiophile wannabe shoe here!

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I'm a tender-foot. The ONLY time I'm barefoot is in the shower, and swimming.

There's one other place I can think of where foregoing footwear is appropriate, but if your Mrs. doesn't mind, go for it.😉
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited September 2020
    ^^ I bet AZ wears socks.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.