why can i get customer service to answer what to with this piece of ****

Options
i will tell everybody i can about the **** service i got i had the sound bar for 5 day and quit working now i can get no answer back from them i got it from dish network so now i can tell not to get polk from dish

Answers

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    If you got it from Dish have you talked to them?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,311
    Options
    Attitude can also get you places or hold you back. Just sayin'...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,662
    Options
    onehorse wrote: »
    i will tell everybody i can about the **** service i got i had the sound bar for 5 day and quit working now i can get no answer back from them i got it from dish network so now i can tell not to get polk from dish

That's painful to read!
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,428
    Options
    DNF.
    That's "Did Not Finish". I picked that one up over on GoodReads in reviews about books so painful readers just couldn't get through.
    Sorry, there's a more effective way.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,204
    Options
    We need to make a "Punctuation" emoji and use it immediately.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Options
    I've asked someone at Polk CS to contact you via email.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,792
    Options
    Cut him some slack, he's only running on one horse.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk