FS: Denon DVD-2900 and Arcam DV-79

Options
I have a couple of disc spinners I am looking to move on.

First up is a Denon DVD-2900 in black. As shown in the pictures, it isn't perfect but it is functionally great. It will include the remote and stock power cable. DVD-A and SACD capable.
Asking $80 shipped in the lower 48.

e34lc2b4su5m.jpg
czbgd56wvgul.jpg
b08pwwzxba0b.jpg
uicxop709l34.jpg

Next up is an absolutely perfect Arcam DV-79 in silver. Comes in original box with manual, remote and power cable.This is *not* SACD capable but will play pretty much every other silver disc format you could want.
Asking $100 shipped in the lower 48.

ywdtbp4rosz4.jpg
8i1morxwksdf.jpg
zu3r5rcrcumt.jpg

Payment via Paypal Friends & Family preferred.

Thanks.
"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    These are some great deals on some great CD players folks!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,042
    Options
    I'll take the Arcam.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    PM replied to.

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • ZLTFUL
    Options
    Arcam is sold.

Denon still available!

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    The Denon is a capable player, folks. Solid piece at a good price!

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,572
    Options
    I will take the Denon. My old Denon recently stopped recognizing SACD's for some reason.
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • halo71
    Options
    payment sent...
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • ZLTFUL
    Options
    Both Arcam and Denon are sold.

Thanks again guys. I will be shipping both out tomorrow.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,607
    Options
    Grats on the quick sales.
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,042
    Options
    Got the Arcam and it is perfect. Excellent packaging!
  • halo71
    Options
    Got the Denon. Lucky it was packed very well with bubble wrap. I have a 16x24 screened in front porch. And the idiot that delivered it. Left it on the steps in the rain. The box was soaked when I got home a little while ago. But the unit seems to be dry and okay.
    --Gary--
  • ZLTFUL
    Options
    I hate when they do crap like that. We have a covered front porch but the USPS and UPS guys always seem to leave them on the stair so they can avoid the doorbell camera while the FedEx guy tends to ring the bell and wait for us to answer. (Which is why I favor FedEx...)

• halo71
    Options
    Yep FedEx always leaves packages on the porch lol I think its alright though. Gonna wait a few days before hooking it up though
    --Gary--
  • halo71
    Options
    Good news is....I hooked it up last night and it plays fine. No issues. Just need to find more SACD's now.
    --Gary--