masks

2»

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,711
    afterburnt wrote: »

That looks hot and sweaty, is it?

Yes.

I've used them before thinking they would be more comfortable for working when sawdust and sanding dust was flying around. They aren't. They also tend to chafe a bunch if you're sweating and they don't seal nearly as well as the standard disposable masks with the elastic bands.

The other thing that sucks about them is as you wear it more and it chafes, you end up sticking your fingers inside the bands to move them around because they are too slippery to grab on the outside. So whatever is on your hands (like sawdust or sanding dust) gets stuck inside the band and just rubs your skin raw and causes more aggravation.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,013
    I'm thinking some people are going to start a business where you take a picture of your face and email it to the Co..

The Co. then prints your facial features onto their masks, making it look like you aren't wearing one. ;)B)

Or...an animal's facial features below their eyes. :D

I think they're coming. ;)

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • BinKY188_5
    BinKY188_5 Posts: 128
    Tony M wrote: »
    I'm thinking some people are going to start a business where you take a picture of your face and email it to the Co..

The Co. then prints your facial features onto their masks, making it look like you aren't wearing one. ;)B)

Or...an animal's facial features below their eyes. :D

I think they're coming. ;)

i5h9y8dzpg4z.jpg

• Tony M
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT'S FUNNY LOOKING! :DB)
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    Found this online...

ya3fgy8qpkbn.jpg
  • Tony M
    edited May 2020
    2nmruwo7hwde.png
    hkwbhpv1pxqc.png
    Post edited by Tony M on
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited May 2020
    https://megadeth.com/news/2020/vic-rattlehead-tee-free-face-mask/

My Megadeth Vic Rattlehead mask that comes with my Megadeth T shirt order should be here any day cant wait to Rock It, the N95 ones I've been wearing are just to boring.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,252
    Tony M, that cow mask is strangely.....hot.
    😷😎
    Sal Palooza
  • Tony M
    edited May 2020
    And that jean mask is strangely strange. :#
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,020
    Tony M wrote: »
    And that jean mask is strangely strange. :#

I believe that was an enclosure in a limited edition RSD release of Sticky Fingers.

B)

Oh, and, as long as I am typing :p
    The top half of the face over the cow mask ... and maybe this is just me... makes me think of the young Carrie Fisher.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    It's not the difficulty in breathing that is the problem. It's ones own breath :#
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"