Checking in...

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well, I have been reading threads here and there but been so busy with family stuff and work I haven't had time to comment much.

Just here to say "Hi" and let you know that I hope you are safe, physically and financially.
Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
" I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
"Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
"Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
"Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Hey Cody! How are your two daughters doing?
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Hey Cody, all good here. Had my last day of work and I am officially unemployed on June 1. I am hoping to be more or less settled in there by the end of June so let me know when you plan on heading North.
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Hey Cody, all good here. Had my last day of work and I am officially unemployed on June 1. I am hoping to be more or less settled in there by the end of June so let me know when you plan on heading North.

Congrats dude! I will let you know, I gotta let the summer craziness calm down. Everyone heads up there and it isn't a fun drive from Phoenix.

@Clipdat They are doing fantastic! My oldest is about to go to Oregon to spend some time with her mom, my newest is FAT. She is 4 months old and 16 pounds. It's a trip, she is a great kiddo though.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Hey Cody, glad to hear you guys are well. This is a great time to take advantage of more family time. Enjoy and take care.