Attaching Polk S35 to Mantelmount M540

I need help with mounting my Polk S35 center speaker to my Mantelmount. The mount comes with brackets and no hardware for attaching the actual speaker to the brackets. The S35 has keyhole slots and I am not sure what hardware to use.

I see many keyhole screws etc to use in the wall, but I need something else.

Thanks!

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Our MM750 (600mm wide max), MM700 (800mm wide max) and MM540 (725mm wide max) have a horizontal bar that any low profile device can attach to if their mounting holes are not wider than these dimensions.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Jencathen
    Jencathen Posts: 2
    That doesn't answer my question. :)

I'm trying to find the proper screws to attach the horizontal bar that is on the mantelmount to the keyhole slots on the back of the S35.
    Neither product comes with that hardware.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Do the holes line up? If so, then you need some bolts, lock washers and nuts. If not you're SOL.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dliu120
    dliu120 Posts: 1
    I used a couple of 1.5inch 10/32 machine screws with locking washers and bolts. Added some support with some 2/12 inch metal brackets from home depot. Was a pain in the butt to mount, but it seems to work well.