Beer sales up

BlueFox
BlueFox Posts: 15,251
I saw in today's (Sunday) San Francisco Chronicle that beer sales are up 55% due to the Covid-19 stay at home rule. Not sure if it was nationwide, or just this area, but I assume nationwide. The funny part is this morning I told myself I needed to cut back with the beer, and exercise more. The last month has been a bit too much. :)
Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
Three 20 amp circuits.

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    edited April 2020
    Indeed. Dumb down America. Part of the plan.
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited April 2020
    A case of beer right now is worth more than a barrel of oil.

Strange times we live in.

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    Well that's not the case if your beer is called CORONA...………………
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    Beer sales up 55% to be followed by an exponential increase in beer belly sightings!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Yeah, I think it's all alcohol sales.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon