Polk assist opnemen in afspeel groep ook voor tv

Options
Hallo,
Ik heb een Magnifi Mini. Die werkt samen met de Polk Assist.
Maar als ik mijn tv aan zet heb ik geluid via de Magnifi Mini, maar de assist doet niet mee en kan ik ook niet activeren om ook daar het geluid van de tv mee te laten spelen.
Hij werkt dus maar 1 kant op samen met de Magnifi Mini. Is er een kans of kan het worden aangepast om via software/cq. een instelling mogelijk te maken om via de Magnifi Mini ook de Polk assist aan te sturen (in de google home speakergroep als standaard in te stellen voor de tv.) en het binnenkomende geluid van de tv via de Magnifi Mini ook naar de Polk Assist te sturen?.

Alvast bedankt.

Vriendelijk groet,

Johan

Answers

• Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,186
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hey,
    I have a Magnifi Mini. It works together with the Polk Assist.
    But when I switch on my TV I have sound via the Magnifi Mini, but the assist does not participate and I can not activate it to let the sound of the TV play with it.
    So it only works one way with the Magnifi Mini. Is there an opportunity or can it be adjusted to via software / or. enable a setting to also control the Polk assist via the Magnifi Mini (set in the google home speaker group as the default for the TV.) and to also send the incoming sound from the TV via the Magnifi Mini to the Polk Assist. send?.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Johan
    Post edited by Gardenstater on
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,688
    Options
    De antwoorden zijn altijd al aanwezig.
  • Janhaan
    Janhaan Posts: 5
    Options
    Where can i find the answer?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Your best bet is to contact Polk directly as I do not think any of us have experience with that product. Good luck!

Send your email to Kim.Jasper@soundunited.com
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Janhaan
    Janhaan Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks, I will.