What's the big thing you are going to do after Covid19 peeters out?

Options
124»

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    F**k that! I got dibs on the wife ( after she gets out for murder)
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    You can have the wife.

I'll take the '59. :o
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 725
    edited April 2020
    Options
    verb wrote: »
    I hope the Mrs doesn't see this :wink: , but I'm thinking about once my company reimburses me (with interest) on the 20% pay cut, I may just get a set of L800's ! :smile:

All chime in with me "DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT"!!!!

Lets see: Get a hair cut!, Re-plan/schedule my trip to San Diego, Hopefully get to see TOOL in concert (because I was going to see them in Charlotte the 21th this month) and resume my Tuesday tradition of going to wing night at my favorite local watering hole.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I'll take his garage.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • civilian
    civilian Posts: 357
    Options
    I'm going here for the whole day and talk to everyone in the place:
    eneioqd3it29.png