I need spikes for RTi A9

could somebody give me a link or part number to locate 2 sets of metal spikes.

Comments

• Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    edited April 2020
    I think Jesse recommended these in the past. (1/4-20)

http://www.adonacorporation.com/tweaks.html
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    edited April 2020
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I think Jesse recommended these in the past. (1/4-20)

http://www.adonacorporation.com/tweaks.html

The multi-element cones are excellent, but they and the other offerings at Adona are too wide at the top to fit the RTiA floor standing speakers without looking odd.

Surely, the OP can Google speaker spikes to fine ones that look and fit properly.

OP, Polk doesn't sell spikes.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    Try "speaker tiptoes" as well. It brings up spikes as well.
  • F1nut
    Any with a top diameter of more than 3/4" is going to look very odd. I had some stainless steel ones custom made that are 1/2" diameter at the top, which I think look good.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Thanks for your help Guys.
  • F1nut
    Should have mentioned if your speakers are on carpet make sure the spikes are tall enough to keep the speaker bottom off the carpet and that the tip is sharp enough to pierce through the carpet.

President of Club Polk