Chord electronics UK just went out of business.

Options
Rogue Audio stereo 100 tube amplifier - Lector Zoe preamplifier with 6H30 pi's
.Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg

Comments

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,480
    Options
    First to admit...you got me. I was like "what?". Good one, sir.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    Options
    JayCee wrote: »
    First to admit...you got me. I was like "what?". Good one, sir.

Did you click on the Chord electronics press release ?
    .Audience AU24SE speaker and ic cables- Chord Qutest DAC - Black Cat Silverstar II 75ohm digital cable-Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature system with large bass cabinets to accommodate 10" Seas magnesium woofers.2xhmpsuownoj.jpg
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,480
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Uhhh....yes. My first hands-on with Chord was the Munich High End audio show a few years ago. Their room was packed and the past few years have been, reported, good to them. So, my first thought was wow, this CV stuff can't be that serious to their bottom line....or could it. I was a fool and it is April 1st. "Press Release" outed itself but, still, well done with respect to what's going on.

Edit to add, nice to have a bit of humor at this time.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,277
    Options
    I, uhm, ...... thought the "W" stood for "Wally".

After checking your avatar, I am presuming I was wrong.

.....Day 20 of quarantine and counting.
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    She needs some sun Drew....
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Pale is beautiful.
  • W WALDECKER
    W WALDECKER Posts: 900
    Options
    I, uhm, ...... thought the "W" stood for "Wally".

After checking your avatar, I am presuming I was wrong.

.....Day 20 of quarantine and counting.

The woman in my avatar is my youngest daughter.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,277
    Options
    Note to Self: File under "I almost stepped on my crank" post.

Thank you for that clarification Mr. Waldecker. Your youngest daughter is obviously a charming young lady of many fine attributes

........did I mention going on Day 21 of quarantine ?
    Sal Palooza
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options