Mystery Item for sale

2»

Comments

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by Tide
    I'll bid on it on one condition--it has to have some type of Monster Cable hooked to it.

Cat turds and Monster cable shoved in it....a match made in heaven!

John
    No excuses!
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by shack
    What Luck :mad: I just bought a mystery item last week...I've been looking forever and paid way too much for the one I bought. I'll have to pass....I don't need 2.
    Sorry, to read that....

For future reference, I have about a years worth of ebay mystery item data...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2005
    I'll raise the bid to a PhotoShopped pic of ol' Mr. Lee taking it up the poopshoot by a random animal.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by Toxis
    I'll raise the bid to a PhotoShopped pic of ol' Mr. Lee taking it up the poopshoot by a random animal.

I'll bid $1 if it's a rabid badger or wolverine
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited January 2005
    Hello,

I'm Damien Tongnaughty, I represent Hannah-Barberra, I'm going to take you to trial over the mark "Mystery Item." You see, Hannah-Barberra established the mark "Mystery Machine" in 1977 and has spent over 25 years establishing and protecting the "Mystery Machine." We see this as dilution of our mark, and unfair competition.

Have a Mysterious Day!

Damien
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited January 2005
    rraggy is rat rooo ?!

HHeeehheeheehe...!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by Jstas
    ... and a used tissue! Will that cover it?

depends on what it was used for...:eek:
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by PolkThug
    Hello,

I'm Damien Tongnaughty, I represent Hannah-Barberra, I'm going to take you to trial over the mark "Mystery Item." You see, Hannah-Barberra established the mark "Mystery Machine" in 1977 and has spent over 25 years establishing and protecting the "Mystery Machine." We see this as dilution of our mark, and unfair competition.

Have a Mysterious Day!

Damien
    My name is Damien as well. I'll be seeing YOU in court as well. I've been working for well over 25 years (like 3 months more) to establish a good name for myself and you are misrepresenting my name. I hate you and I hope you die.

I just had a thought. Does Mr. Lee not realize that his first name is a cheerful word used during X-mas and he should be a lot nicer of a human being? I think Santa Claus, Jesus and God himself should all sue Monster for misrepresenting Noel.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • Tide
    Tide Posts: 154
    edited February 2005
    Who won the item and what was it?
    SDA 2s; HSU STF-2; Yamaha RX-V1
    SDA-CRSs; Polk PSW-303; Rotel RB-960BX; Rotel RSP-960AX;
    LSi 7s; Infinity PS8; Rotel RB-980BX; Rotel RSP-980
    Mirage Nanosat 5.1; Yamaha RX-V2300
    Monitor 5s, 5 jrs, & 4s
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited February 2005
    No one knows for sure. We're all waiting for the shipping confirmation and tracking number from Jo Jo's Gypsy Escrow Service.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited February 2005
    Originally posted by Tide
    Who won the item and what was it?

That too is a mystery! :D

Mystery Man
    No excuses!
  • Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited February 2005
    I'll trade you my ex-WAF. She was a mystery to me, too.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<