COVID-19

Comments

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,230
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • steveinazsteveinaz Posts: 19,393
    Hey, I laughed at myself getting bird-pooped on.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amplifier: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: PSB Imagine T2
  • verbverb Posts: 10,155
    sde086lgrszk.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 4,125
    verb wrote: »
    ypdjm45cxevm.png
    This is a good idea because the National Guard medics can be used to support the hospitals....plus if people completely lose their minds, law and order can be maintained.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,032
    This thread is gold. Good thing we aren't actually tasked with coming to agreements to get things done. :D
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 32,433
    lol, good one, I can take a lighthearted jab anytime.

No, nobody thought after a 2-3 week quarantine that was going to be it. I asked the same question at the beginning.

Here's another thought, how do you know when it will be over ? There's no light that will pop on saying OK everyone back outside, back to work. At some point, we'll just have to risk it, while still taking certain precautions. I think we all know that too.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
    Exactly, the virus is always going to be out there; life needs to go on however.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amplifier: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: PSB Imagine T2
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,061
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Well, unfortunately it's being pushed heavy-handedly to present a country in "chaos" conveniently during an election year. It's an easy target--as who wants to argue against being "super safe" right? The President has to strike a careful balance between addressing this virus, and at the same time not letting it destroy the economy. Bad economy's affect GENERATIONS of people. It's not the Presidents job to cure the virus, it's his job to clear the way for the professionals so they can work efficiently, without the typical red tape. I think the President has done everything in his power to provide that path, and therefore, is doing his job.

Well said Steve. ..... and when I heard the President say getting back to work by Easter. I "heard" him say we have to start thinking about opening the country up by Easter. It may not be Easter but we do have to start recognizing what is happening with the economy. Some action in that direction needs to be planned. Sometimes people need to use common sense to understand what another person says.

The President did not preface his statement by "Listen to this because my words are set in stone".
  • anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 2,641
    Following this thread for a while, and restraining myself from entering the fray. Carl Bergstorm nailed exactly what we are doing to each other right here, in his twitter thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1243252341756669953.html

"We may not act like we're all in this together, but in a pandemic, like it or not, we are."

Exactly, he was trying to "set a stage" of recovery; show a little hope. That's what good leaders do.
    Everything is manipulated to meet an ends. Data, speech, words....the list is endless. Hard to tell reality from fantasy , truth from lies. This isn't done on accident either or by some strange coincidence. People are paid to plan this stuff out and echo it to the right people/groups.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
    edited March 28
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Exactly, the virus is always going to be out there; life needs to go on however.

Bingo, and other viruses as well, Corona isn't the only one out there, and won't be the last.

I think the better lesson we will learn from this is better checks and balances in our supplies and the supply chain. Also how to maintain an economy in the midst of a virus outbreak. Key there I believe is early detection, early lock downs, border crossings and travel bans. Quarantine a whole city is better than a whole state, a whole country. Maybe even a whole airport if an infectious disease is caught there. Has to be swift, and tight to be effective.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Dennis GardnerDennis Gardner Posts: 4,866
    edited March 28
    My guess would be that the suggestion will be that states open back up county by county based on lack of confirmed cases. This will leave all metro areas closed until the growth of confirmed cases level off, most likely for another 2-4 weeks. In a state like Oklahoma 65 counties could be open while the largest 12 population counties hold in place. School gatherings are done for this year in my state.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
    Data should really begin to pour in soon....then EVERYONE will begin to feel a bit better about the situation as more & more "variables" begin to resolve.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 13,296
    What I wonder is why shouldn’t the virus continue spreading once the restrictions are off? It isn’t going away.

This might sound cruel, but isn’t meant that way. Maybe we should just go back to ‘normal’, let the virus spread, and deal with the results until a vaccine is developed.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Dennis GardnerDennis Gardner Posts: 4,866
    BlueFox wrote: »
    What I wonder is why shouldn’t the virus continue spreading once the restrictions are off? It isn’t going away.

This might sound cruel, but isn’t meant that way. Maybe we should just go back to ‘normal’, let the virus spread, and deal with the results until a vaccine is developed.

You can let that happen in sparsely populated areas, but cities like NYC can't handle the growth of hospitalization caused by freely allowing it to take its natural path.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • KexKex Posts: 4,270
    As time goes by, there will be more acquired immunity in the population, such as all of those who recovered from mild symptoms.

In the meantime, we’re not forcing our more “mature” at risk population to succumb to something for which there is no vaccine, no treatment, and no cure. That risk diminishes as time goes by, even if things start to open back up.

Also, there are ongoing efforts to test for antibodies, which means that it will be possible to identify those who have recovered, and no longer pose any risk to others.
    Alea jacta est!
  • KexKex Posts: 4,270
    Abbott Launches 5-Minute Virus Test for Use Almost Anywhere

“The medical-device maker plans to supply 50,000 tests a day starting April 1, said John Frels, vice president of research and development at Abbott Diagnostics. The molecular test looks for fragments of the coronavirus genome, which can quickly be detected when present at high levels. A thorough search to definitively rule out an infection can take up to 13 minutes, he said.”

Alea jacta est!
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,506
    BlueFox wrote: »
    That is exactly what we do NOT want to do. You think hospitals and death rates in highly urban areas have it bad now? Ha!

Tom

In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 4,125
    Is there a danger of re-opening too soon, the virus going into "hiding" over the summer, and re emerges in the fall and makes a come back? I dont know, but that was the course of Spanish Flu which actually re-appeared three times over the changing seasons. I know...not the most optimistic scenario, but what is the probability? Hoping someone from the medical community can comment....
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,677
    edited March 28
    It has come to this? Using the military and state police to hunt down out of state people and force them into quarantine? How many more ways can we find to completely destroy our Constitution? How many more of our civil liberties must be shredded in front of our eyes before we say ENOUGH!

Papers please....

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/rhode-island-police-stopping-new-york-cars-aclu-1.43476658

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rhode-island-police-are-now-hunting-down-certain-people-who-are-seeking-refuge-in-state
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    gd7azjf46x3h.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Joey_VJoey_V Posts: 7,322
    edited March 28
    Update from front line:

Finished a shift yesterday, was too tired to post an update last night.
    I would rate it as one of the more grueling shifts so far. It is very difficult to be mobile and have to don and then doff protective equipment. I was wearing a mask all day that my jaw began to hurt. By the end of my 8 hour shift, I was exhausted and relieved to see the next doc come by. I was doubled by my excellent physician assistant and we were both toast by hour 5.

By the time I got home, I did my usual garage clean up, quick shower. I told my wife that I was exhausted. She said I've never looked that tired in recent memory.

From my experience, the number of covid type presentations jumped up. Yesterday I believe I saw probably 6 or 7 potentials. That's up from just a couple a few days prior. We believe there is a surge coming mid-April.

Yesterday we were already running at near max output at times, if this doubles at surge max, we are very screwed at my post.

I will say, this does not feel like a regular flu season, this does not feel like a bad flu season - this feels like a nightmare. I believe that this one is the real deal - and we are only beginning to ascend the mountain. It is impossible for me not to get exposed, there's just no way. And it is impossible not to get overwhelmed. After the 4th or 5th patient coming in with the same covid symptoms, I became deflated and it's like, this can't be real. How can we have this many so quickly... knowing that with exponential increase, it would be very possible to have 12-14 come in a shift in a few weeks time. My admission rate for the covid possibles was 65%. If I were to admit 10 patients for covid, you've toasted the hospital.

I'm off today, I work again tomorrow and the next day then have 2 days off, will post more updates then.

Oh, and we begun running low on gowns. Great.

Joey's Gear:
    Current Gear:
    Torus RM15 -> Emm Labs TSDx/Bluesound Node 2 -> Emm Labs DAC2x -> ??? -> Boulder 2060 stereo amp (w/ Audioquest WEL Signature) -> new speakers + JL Audio F113v2 x2
    Rotel RA1592 Super Integrated -> Sonus Faber Olympica 3
    Oppo 105D -> Rotel RC1570 preamp -> Rotel RB1582 amp -> Focal Kanta 2

Main speakers system evolution over the years:
    Klipsch Promedia 4.1 -> Axiom M22ti -> Sonus Faber Concertino -> Sonus Faber Concerto -> Polk LSi7 -> Polk LSi9 -> Martin Logan Mosaic -> AV123 Onix Ref 1 -> Martin Logan Vantage -> AV123 Strata Mini -> Martin Logan Summit -> Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor -> BW 802D2 -> Sonus Faber Stradivari -> Rockport Avior -> BW 802D3 -> BW 800D3 -> ???

Old Gear:
    Speakers:
    BW PM1 (3.5/5), CM10s2 (3.75/5), BW800D3 (5/5), Rockport Aviors (5/5), Sonus Faber Stradivari (5/5), BW 802D2 (4.5/5), Martin Logan Summits (4.25/5), Martin Logan Vantage (4/5), Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor (3.75/5), AV123 Strata Mini (3.5/5), ML Mosaic (3.25/5), Onix Ref1 (3/5), Sonus Faber Concerto (2.75/5), SF Concertino (2.5/5), Axiom M22ti (2/5), Polk LSi9 (3/5), LSi7 (2.9/5)
    Source:
    Squeezebox 3 -> PS Audio Digital Link III -> Cary 306/200 CDP -> Cary 306 SACD -> EMM LABS DAC2X/TSDX
    Preamplification:
    Rotel RC1070 -> Rogue Perseus -> Cary SLP98 -> Cary SLP98F1 -> Cary SLP05 (sold and then repurchased) -> ARC 5se -> ???
    Amplification:
    HK AVR330 -> Rotel RB1070 -> Rotel RB1090 -> Plinius SA102 -> Cary 211FE -> Classe M600 -> Boulder 2060
    Subwoofer:
    Infinity Entra2 -> SVS 25-31PCi -> SVS 25-31PC+ -> Dual JL Audio F113v2
    edited March 28
    tonyb wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    @tonyb

I have contacts from Chicago as I lived and trained there.

Tell me if I'm wrong - but I believe (unless you moved) some of the hospitals nearest you are Sherman Hospital on Randall road and NIMC in Woodstock, IL? Interesting as I have worked at both and have friends at the front lines of both.

This year in particular was weak for the flu. And March.... no one if any goes on divert, especially coming into April. The next bump is July/August as trauma jumps up (sunny plays a role too, in the rain, we have bullets missing their intended targets).

Re the flu, as a clinician, compared to other years, I would rate it a 3/10.

As a google-analyst, you will likely find it different.

You might think having intimate knowledge about something breeds fear, I think it breeds a healthy understanding. Again, there are 2 major types of people in this world.

Those who know what they don't know.

Those who think they know what they don't know.

And veiled insults? Have you been proof-reading your posts lately? Last I checked you had quite a few directed at me.

Either way, no one can win in an argument with you (as many have private messaged me). You can have the floor back, I'm not interested in further bickering. We can agree to disagree.

I will go back to posting updates from my neck of the woods for those interested.

But a last tidbit @tonyb
    tonyb wrote: »

Carrol Shelby didn't drive like that on public roads. If he did, he'd be scared and so should other drivers.

Other misinformation I can't wait to hear. Please do some research first though, I know you may not have time, but it makes the conversation so much more interesting aside from your veiled insults.

Really?

Dallas Morning News
    5/11/12
    "When he was 7, the Shelby family moved to East Dallas. His father raced the local dirt tracks while young Carroll practiced on Dallas streets as a Woodrow Wilson High School student.

Mr. Shelby got his driver’s license when he was 14 and his first speeding ticket two days later.

“I was a terror in my ’38 Willys,” he once said. “It had a little old four-cylinder L-head engine like the ones they later put in Jeeps during the war. I took on the big boys driving their new ’39 V-8s and we tore all over Lakewood. One night I won 15 cents, betting I could turn right off Abrams by Doc Harrell’s drugstore and on to Gaston going 60 miles per hour.”"

And later years:

"“One time in Europe, on our way to Monaco in a rented Renault, he was going so damn fast he was passing everyone on the road,” Mr. Neale said. “He wasn’t trying to show off or anything. He could just do things with a car other people couldn’t.”"

Yes, lets compare a 14 year old Shelby. Try again Joey. The Hospitals your mentioning are on the outskirts of the city, yes I live on the far nw suburbs. The hospital I go to is Northwestern in the city because they are one of the few that can handle what I have wrong with me. Different circumstances in city hospitals compared to far out suburban ones. This is what I mean by twisting info, and a failure to use common sense.

Flu numbers are from the CDC Joey, so I guess we shouldn't believe them now ? Or only when it's convenient ?

Like I said, Texas may be different than other areas. What's happening in your hospital in your neck of the woods isn't the same all over and should not be portrayed that it is, as you seem to suggest to people. That"s dishonest and unbecoming of a Doctor in my opinion.

It's worse in Chicago, so as bad as it is here, it's nowhere close to Chicago. You're calling me dishonest? Really? Because what's happening in my hospital is less of a surge than at hotspots and you think I'm causing panic? Think again. I'm giving updates on a regular community hospital. This is probably the average hospital influx at a suburb of a major metroplex.

Who's more dangerous? A doc posting about updates from his actual experience telling people to be careful because this does not feel like a regular flu season? Or an audiofan posting from the safety of his home approx 40 miles north of Chicago without a hospital within 10 mile radius (isolated from hospital happenings) and has no clinical experience but googles that based on flu data, we shouldn't be concerned?

So if I think it's worse than the typical flu, then over where you are, they feel even worse. Your only comeback is looking at CDC data yet you've never worked a clinical shift in your life so you have no context to compare pathologies to.

I just had a conversation with one of my best friend's from medical school at Rush in Chicago, he told me that Christ and Resurrection are maxed out. Every ICU bed is a covid patient. He also told me that numerous ER docs at Rush are out, numerous ICU docs at Rush are out. Anesthesia, allergy doctors are staffing areas now. Never happened with the flu, but I'm sure you'll use flu data to refute the situation anyway, @tonyb

Keep thinking this is the flu.

And yes, Shelby drove like that throughout his whole life.

You think a young @tonyb was any less of a stubborn know it all than you are now?

Try again.
    Post edited by Joey_V on
    Joey's Gear:
    Current Gear:
    Torus RM15 -> Emm Labs TSDx/Bluesound Node 2 -> Emm Labs DAC2x -> ??? -> Boulder 2060 stereo amp (w/ Audioquest WEL Signature) -> new speakers + JL Audio F113v2 x2

Klipsch Promedia 4.1 -> Axiom M22ti -> Sonus Faber Concertino -> Sonus Faber Concerto -> Polk LSi7 -> Polk LSi9 -> Martin Logan Mosaic -> AV123 Onix Ref 1 -> Martin Logan Vantage -> AV123 Strata Mini -> Martin Logan Summit -> Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor -> BW 802D2 -> Sonus Faber Stradivari -> Rockport Avior -> BW 802D3 -> BW 800D3 -> ???

Old Gear:
    Speakers:
    BW PM1 (3.5/5), CM10s2 (3.75/5), BW800D3 (5/5), Rockport Aviors (5/5), Sonus Faber Stradivari (5/5), BW 802D2 (4.5/5), Martin Logan Summits (4.25/5), Martin Logan Vantage (4/5), Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor (3.75/5), AV123 Strata Mini (3.5/5), ML Mosaic (3.25/5), Onix Ref1 (3/5), Sonus Faber Concerto (2.75/5), SF Concertino (2.5/5), Axiom M22ti (2/5), Polk LSi9 (3/5), LSi7 (2.9/5)
    Source:
    Squeezebox 3 -> PS Audio Digital Link III -> Cary 306/200 CDP -> Cary 306 SACD -> EMM LABS DAC2X/TSDX
    Preamplification:
    Rotel RC1070 -> Rogue Perseus -> Cary SLP98 -> Cary SLP98F1 -> Cary SLP05 (sold and then repurchased) -> ARC 5se -> ???
    Amplification:
    HK AVR330 -> Rotel RB1070 -> Rotel RB1090 -> Plinius SA102 -> Cary 211FE -> Classe M600 -> Boulder 2060
    Subwoofer:
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,230
    Thanks for the first hand accounts Joey. Save the ones you can Joey, let God sort out the nonbelievers.
    Joey, keep up the good work and posts. Don’t waste time with stupidity and nonsense from some members.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    edited March 28
    An exchange between me and a part time doc.

During flu season, they would take any extra shifts I had to give out.

Now?
    ukqsgld1krp3.jpeg

I don’t blame them. We are all human. But that’s an indicator that this ain’t the flu.
    Joey's Gear:
    Current Gear:

Old Gear:
    Speakers:
    Source:
    Preamplification:
    Amplification:
    Subwoofer:
  • verbverb Posts: 10,155
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • GlennDogGlennDog Posts: 2,261
    verb wrote: »

Dog,
    I know that you know people in high places… Forward that to Governor Whitmer! 🤪🤪
    Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Salk SuperCharged Surrounds
    Source PSA PWT into NSD Supremo
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Center Salk HT2C
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Wires WW & MIT
    No where in that article does it say he has COVID 19. It only states he was tested.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!