COVID-19

14546485051117

Comments

  • verbverb Posts: 10,203
    msg wrote: »
    Dave, just a quick note, I like seeing these kindness/community posts you find.

    Thanks brother! Just want to spread some sunshine! :smile: We'll all get through this! It's too early, not enough information, conflicting information, rumors, opinions, favorite analytical model, not staying calm, not value added IMO.

    There is time for that later! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,617
    0ft6hnzrgbuv.png

    Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

    ~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

    ~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

    ~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 44,792
    BlueFox wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    For a trivial disease it is interesting that pretty much the entire civilized world is fighting it.

    Same thing every year with the common flu, which causes around a million deaths every year. Let's keep things in perspective instead of fear mongering.

    This has nothing to do with the flu. At this time this has the potential to kill much, much more people than the flu. Let’s hope for the best, and plan for the worst.

    Wuhan is a virus, the flu is a virus.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."


    President of Club Polk

  • MilitoMilito Posts: 976
    2019 Global Health Security Index: https://www.ghsindex.org/

    Guess who's #1?
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, Bluesound NODE 2i, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • JstasJstas Posts: 14,221
    Milito wrote: »
    2019 Global Health Security Index: https://www.ghsindex.org/

    Guess who's #1?

    OOOO! OOOO!

    I KNOW! I KNOW!

    It's China, right?

    So what do I win?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

    You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • GardenstaterGardenstater Posts: 1,030
    Jstas wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    huggies wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    Not good to hear (from Fox interview)..........28% positive in NJ, maybe 40% in NYC, vs. 10% positive overall.

    28% positive of what? People tested? The entire population? What?

    Percentage of those tested, tested positive for CV-19

    If that's the case then that should be pretty obvious to anybody who's been paying attention.

    LOL. Not obvious that NJ and especially NY have a much greater percentage of those with symptoms that get tested, presenting as positive COVID-19, to the tune of 28% for NJ, 40% for NY vs 10% overall. The reason given was that there were probably many more chinese people that returned after the Chinese New Year, to those areas, prior to the travel ban.

    Again, duh.

    Have any of you been paying attention to world news or are just fixated on numbers that aren't telling the whole story?

    Also, been saying it for a couple weeks now, at least. China lied and kept lying over several major social holidays including Christmas, actual New Year, Chinese New Year and this thing called Singles Day where a mass population of single people go out and socialize. It's huge in China and several of it's neighboring nations. They did nothing to stem the movement of folks who they knew were infected and they traveled the globe.


    Well. I think you're criminal for not having gone to the Trump Administration, the FDA, and the CDC with your PRESCIENT KNOWLEDGE. In fact I may file a lawsuit against you myself.
    George / NJ

    Polk 7B main speakers (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub
    Crown D150 amp
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14 gauge, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • JstasJstas Posts: 14,221
    Jstas wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    huggies wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    Not good to hear (from Fox interview)..........28% positive in NJ, maybe 40% in NYC, vs. 10% positive overall.

    28% positive of what? People tested? The entire population? What?

    Percentage of those tested, tested positive for CV-19

    If that's the case then that should be pretty obvious to anybody who's been paying attention.

    LOL. Not obvious that NJ and especially NY have a much greater percentage of those with symptoms that get tested, presenting as positive COVID-19, to the tune of 28% for NJ, 40% for NY vs 10% overall. The reason given was that there were probably many more chinese people that returned after the Chinese New Year, to those areas, prior to the travel ban.

    Again, duh.

    Have any of you been paying attention to world news or are just fixated on numbers that aren't telling the whole story?

    Also, been saying it for a couple weeks now, at least. China lied and kept lying over several major social holidays including Christmas, actual New Year, Chinese New Year and this thing called Singles Day where a mass population of single people go out and socialize. It's huge in China and several of it's neighboring nations. They did nothing to stem the movement of folks who they knew were infected and they traveled the globe.


    Well. I think you're criminal for not having gone to the Trump Administration, the FDA, and the CDC with your PRESCIENT KNOWLEDGE. In fact I may file a lawsuit against you myself.

    Screw you.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

    You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,904
    Gosh you guys need to get out of the house
    - Not Tom

    "No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • GardenstaterGardenstater Posts: 1,030
    Ha ha don't lump me in. I was just trying to share some info.
    George / NJ

    Polk 7B main speakers (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub
    Crown D150 amp
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14 gauge, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 1,494
    Milito wrote: »
    2019 Global Health Security Index: https://www.ghsindex.org/

    Guess who's #1?

    Is it “the only industrialized nation that doesn’t offer healthcare as a basic human right”? (Said in a gravely Vermont accent...)
  • Polkitup2Polkitup2 Posts: 1,591
    Jeez, I am relaxing with some Bill Evans on vinyl and having a Bent Paddle black. Some of you are sending out bad vibes that are diminishing my experience. Relax....

  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,317
    daddyjt wrote: »

    Is it “the only industrialized nation that doesn’t offer healthcare as a basic human right”? (Said in a gravely Vermont accent...)

    Vermont accent????
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 976
    Jstas wrote: »
    Milito wrote: »
    2019 Global Health Security Index: https://www.ghsindex.org/

    Guess who's #1?

    OOOO! OOOO!

    I KNOW! I KNOW!

    It's China, right?

    So what do I win?

    Rank Country Index Score
    Region Population Income
    1 United States 83.5
    Northern America 100m+ High income
    2 United Kingdom 77.9
    Europe 50-100m High income
    3 Netherlands 75.6
    Europe 10-50m High income
    4 Australia 75.5
    Oceania 10-50m High income
    5 Canada 75.3
    Northern America 10-50m High income
    6 Thailand 73.2
    Southeastern Asia 50-100m Upper middle income
    7 Sweden 72.1
    Europe 1-10m High income
    8 Denmark 70.4
    Europe 1-10m High income
    9 South Korea 70.2
    Eastern Asia 50-100m High income
    10 Finland 68.7
    Europe 1-10m High income
    11 France 68.2
    Europe 50-100m High income
    12 Slovenia 67.2
    Europe 1-10m High income
    13 Switzerland 67.0
    Europe 1-10m High income
    14 Germany 66.0
    Europe 50-100m High income
    15 Spain 65.9
    Europe 10-50m High income

    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, Bluesound NODE 2i, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 3,687
    .
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

    Other; S60'S, M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

    There are three things that give a man a false sense of courage, a keyboard, alcohol and a firearm.
    Motorhead, 4.12.20

    tonyb said " but even socialists can do a good thing here and there

    Social media makes dumb people dumber and smart people dumb and dumber.
  • JstasJstas Posts: 14,221
    Milito wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    Milito wrote: »
    2019 Global Health Security Index: https://www.ghsindex.org/

    Guess who's #1?

    OOOO! OOOO!

    I KNOW! I KNOW!

    It's China, right?

    So what do I win?

    Rank Country Index Score
    Region Population Income
    1 United States 83.5
    Northern America 100m+ High income
    2 United Kingdom 77.9
    Europe 50-100m High income
    3 Netherlands 75.6
    Europe 10-50m High income
    4 Australia 75.5
    Oceania 10-50m High income
    5 Canada 75.3
    Northern America 10-50m High income
    6 Thailand 73.2
    Southeastern Asia 50-100m Upper middle income
    7 Sweden 72.1
    Europe 1-10m High income
    8 Denmark 70.4
    Europe 1-10m High income
    9 South Korea 70.2
    Eastern Asia 50-100m High income
    10 Finland 68.7
    Europe 1-10m High income
    11 France 68.2
    Europe 50-100m High income
    12 Slovenia 67.2
    Europe 1-10m High income
    13 Switzerland 67.0
    Europe 1-10m High income
    14 Germany 66.0
    Europe 50-100m High income
    15 Spain 65.9
    Europe 10-50m High income

    I know, I already looked. I was being facetious.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

    You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 32,461
    Since some of you like to use John Hopkins as a source of info, they say the U.S. was the most prepared for this pandemic than any other nation. Even with our short handed supplies.

    Personally I think the early travel bans did alot in keeping the spread down, but that's no excuse for us as a country not replenishing stock that got used up from a 10 year old virus. Somebody needs to lose their cushy government job at Health and Human services who supposedly manages this inventory. The CDC should also be aware of the state of this inventory of medical supplies. You would think it's part of their job too.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

    Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

    Kitchen

    Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 13,508
    F1nut wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    For a trivial disease it is interesting that pretty much the entire civilized world is fighting it.

    Same thing every year with the common flu, which causes around a million deaths every year. Let's keep things in perspective instead of fear mongering.

    This has nothing to do with the flu. At this time this has the potential to kill much, much more people than the flu. Let’s hope for the best, and plan for the worst.

    Wuhan is a virus, the flu is a virus.

    LOL. What does that have to with anything? All viruses are not equal.

    Bud - Silicon Valley

    Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 32,461
    BlueFox wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    For a trivial disease it is interesting that pretty much the entire civilized world is fighting it.

    Same thing every year with the common flu, which causes around a million deaths every year. Let's keep things in perspective instead of fear mongering.

    This has nothing to do with the flu. At this time this has the potential to kill much, much more people than the flu. Let’s hope for the best, and plan for the worst.

    Wuhan is a virus, the flu is a virus.

    LOL. What does that have to with anything? All viruses are not equal.

    Exactly Bud, as so far, the CV isn't even equal to the flu, yet nobody shut crap down over the flu.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

    Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

    Kitchen

    Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • verbverb Posts: 10,203
    edited March 24
    F1nut wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    huggies wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    Not good to hear (from Fox interview)..........28% positive in NJ, maybe 40% in NYC, vs. 10% positive overall.

    28% positive of what? People tested? The entire population? What?

    Percentage of those tested, tested positive for CV-19

    If that's the case then that should be pretty obvious to anybody who's been paying attention.

    LOL. Not obvious that NJ and especially NY have a much greater percentage of those with symptoms that get tested, presenting as positive COVID-19, to the tune of 28% for NJ, 40% for NY vs 10% overall. The reason given was that there were probably many more chinese people that returned after the Chinese New Year, to those areas, prior to the travel ban.

    Again, duh.

    Have any of you been paying attention to world news or are just fixated on numbers that aren't telling the whole story?

    Also, been saying it for a couple weeks now, at least. China lied and kept lying over several major social holidays including Christmas, actual New Year, Chinese New Year and this thing called Singles Day where a mass population of single people go out and socialize. It's huge in China and several of it's neighboring nations. They did nothing to stem the movement of folks who they knew were infected and they traveled the globe.


    Well. I think you're criminal for not having gone to the Trump Administration, the FDA, and the CDC with your PRESCIENT KNOWLEDGE. In fact I may file a lawsuit against you myself.

    Way out of line. Either apologize or leave.

    I have to agree with Jesse here. This is way out of line @Gardenstater brother.
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 13,508
    No it wasn’t. Calm down.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

    Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • verbverb Posts: 10,203
    Well, calling someone a criminal, and threatening a lawsuit? No emoji to infer a joke, hmmm.
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • charley96charley96 Posts: 122
    Viking64 wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »

    Is it “the only industrialized nation that doesn’t offer healthcare as a basic human right”? (Said in a gravely Vermont accent...)

    Vermont accent????

    He's just referring to a guy that looks and acts like Scrooge that would cripple us. We wouldn't even need a pandemic to crash the economy with him.
  • shawn474shawn474 Posts: 3,132
    VR3 wrote: »
    I think after 48 pages, it is safe to assume conversation of this versus the fku is a dead horse and is not furthering any fruitful discussion

    Agreed wholeheartedly; once people get past that line of thinking (or misrepresentation), a fruitful discussion can occur.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 746
    edited March 24
    VR3 wrote: »
    I think after 48 pages, it is safe to assume conversation of this versus the fku is a dead horse and is not furthering any fruitful discussion

    I couldn't agree more with this.

    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Ascend Acoustics Duo Center ; LSiFX Surrounds ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

    2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Monitor 7 Series 2 with RDO 198s; Rythmik F12SE

    Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye
    It's only teenage wasteland
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,317
    charley96 wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »

    Is it “the only industrialized nation that doesn’t offer healthcare as a basic human right”? (Said in a gravely Vermont accent...)

    Vermont accent????

    He's just referring to a guy that looks and acts like Scrooge that would cripple us. We wouldn't even need a pandemic to crash the economy with him.

    I bet he doesn't have a "Vermont accent".
  • shawn474shawn474 Posts: 3,132
    verb wrote: »
    Well, calling someone a criminal, and threatening a lawsuit? No emoji to infer a joke, hmmm.

    @verb, really?!?! With all the rhetoric that’s thrown around on here, THAT’s the tipping point. I could give a dozen examples of the same thing in just this thread......it was obviously tongue in cheek - and Jesse again being the enforcer who holds everyone else to a higher standard than he holds himself chimes in to fan the flames. Let that go man.
    Anxiously awaiting the responses from the three who will claim crimes against humanity for this post.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 32,461
    I'm not claiming any crimes against humanity. I'm more inclined to think he just forgot to insert the proper emoji to inform us of the seriousness of the post. He's been pretty normal and informative so far, lets give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm guilty of the same thing more than a few times.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

    Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

    Kitchen

    Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!