Chord DAC's

2»

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    LOL...you're almost as bad of an enabler as Skip is!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • jumpindick
    jumpindick Posts: 428
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    LOL...you're almost as bad of an enabler as Skip is!

Just looking out for a fellow member :D
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,981
    jumpindick wrote: »
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    I have to agree with Dhavel here...the Supremo is superb and very analog sounding.
    While the majority of my time with the Supremo has been while lounging around Skip's house and at LSAF. Probably my favorite line of DACs has been North Star. I currently have the Incanto and if I hadn't just bought a new set of speakers, I would probably have already snatched Dhavel's Supremo up. *sigh* Stupid limited money supply...

If you are interested, let me know. We can work something out... Just saying..

Thanks for the offer. Things might be on hold for awhile. A few things on the home front have changed due to the Corona Virus. Hopefully not for long. Stay safe everyone!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.