Where can I buy Polk sr1 wireless surround speakers

I just bought Polk MagniFi max sound bar and like to purchase the sr1 wireless surround speakers everyone has them on back order

Answers

• rn225
    rn225 Posts: 2
    Polk is a rip-off they want to charge me $75 for each speaker and the receiver $75 when the web site says $169 they told me $225 I am taking the sound bar back and getting my money back and then you can’t understand them because there English is so poor
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    rn225 wrote: »
    Polk is a rip-off they want to charge me $75 for each speaker and the receiver $75 when the web site says $169 they told me $225 I am taking the sound bar back and getting my money back and then you can’t understand them because there English is so poor

Your story doesn't add up.
    The speakers are listed as back ordered on Polk's site, so they couldn't sell you them regardless.
    The pair of speakers are listed at $169.00, there is no receiver.

Your English isn't that good either. It's their, not there.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• opa
    opa Posts: 2
    I bought a pair of these sr1 on a website called RC Wiley I got them for $99 brand new might want to check it out

https://www.rcwilley.com/