Reciever, Amps for Sale

criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited January 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polksters,

Space contraints and moving force me to sell my reciever and amps. One package deal, pickup only in NJ. I am selling a Rotel RSX-1055 reciever, Rotel RMB-1075, and Rotel RB-960BX amp for a complete 7.1 system. All equipment is in great shape, I have original box, manual & assecories for both reciever and amp, will try to find original receipts for both. Will try to post pictures later on today, but like the add saids pickup only or if third party wants to ship to buyer will help with that. Price is $1500.00 for everything, will also include 7 IC for pre/amp conections. I stand by anything I sell and have brought and sold gear to and from other polkies on this forum. I will make any sale done here right. Finally would like to keep this as a set, will not part for now.

CRj:D
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited January 2005
    if you decide to part the items, please keep me in mind. I'm in jersey and might be in the market for one of those rotel amps. Thanx.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited January 2005
    Yeah, if you want to split it up, I might be interested in the receiver/or one of the amps.

edit: just saw it was for local pickup only(unless ohskigod would ship something to me).
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited January 2005
    PM sent
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • gshisme
    gshisme Posts: 1,038
    edited January 2005
    Carlos, PM sent bud. Damn I got to get rid of this dial-up crap.
    suds, suds and more suds!
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Polksters,

Faster100 is first up as he would take the whole package, I will wait until he decides, and then maybe split it up only if I can sell all components as I don't want to get stuck with any of this gear, I think this will be fair to everyone.

CRj:)
  • ohskigod
    edited January 2005
    sounds good, if the deal falls through and you do try to part it out, all i can ask is that you give me a holler. Thanx
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • gshisme
    edited January 2005
    Yup, that's fair Carlos...good deal. By the way, what is the running order for prospective Polkie buyers? Just curious.

Greg

Rant..damn electronics whores!
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Polksters,

The running order would be faster100 whole system, then:

ohskigod
    okiepolkie
    gshisme

In that order, but again I will only split it up if all items are sold, I am moving on and have no room to take any of this stuff. I will give the persons on the list preference to buy what they want and check with others for remaining gear.

• Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited January 2005
    good ol tax return time...gotta love it :)
    Life without music would
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited January 2005
    Who got this? That is an insane price:eek:
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited January 2005
    check your pm's
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Polksters,

I have decided to split these up to get rid of them faster. Faster 100 is pending on the RMB-1075. I will conclude all business as long as I sell all three items, like I said I don't have the time to relist and resale one of the three as I am moving soon and need to let these go.

RMB-1075 725.00 shipped - Sale pending - Faster 100 8/10 age only
    RSX-1055 725.00 shipped/700.00 if picked up in Jersey 8/10 age only. Original box and all accesories.
    RB-960BX 175.00 shipped/150 if picked up in Jersey 7/10 small scratch, this one belonged to Russman, he can vouch for it and hopefully for me, great buyer and seller. No original box but will package safely.

Hope to finish this up this week, so please buy with confidence.

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited January 2005
    Carlos is 100% solid, buy with confidence.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Thank you Mark,

My sister loves the phone!!!!!

• okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited January 2005
    You have PM.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Polkster,

Faster100 had to bow out the RMB-1075 is again available for sale.

Crj
  • gshisme
    edited January 2005
    PM being sent Carlos.

I'm waiting on :
    ohskigod
    okiepolkie
  • gshisme
    edited January 2005
    Carlos,

woops
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Polksters,

Rotel RSX-1055-SOLD
    Rotel RMB-1075-SOLD

Price drop Rotel RB-960BX amp 150.00 firm ,shipped Fedex insured. Would like to move before weekend. Thank you for buying.

• ohskigod
    edited January 2005
    hey crivera, where do you live? i'm thinking local pick up on the small amp, glad you got everything else sold.:D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited January 2005
  • gshisme
    edited January 2005
    Yea, everyone's happy but me :mad:

Kidden'. Great transactions Carlos! Nice, fair smooth transactions. That Rotel stuff sure doesn't hang around on the Flea Market too long.

Greg
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    edited January 2005
    As it shouldn't. I feel dollar to dollar Rotel is the best at it's price range.Hell I think it's better then most costing alittle more.

criverajr.....whats up man??? How are things? I almost wanted to buy the Rb960bx just for memories sake.Good luck selling it.It's a great little amp.

Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Hey Dan,

What's up, I had the amp then sold then reacquired it, it works great, this little Rotel is very good. Hope all is well.

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    edited January 2005
    criverajr,
    things are great but I have the upgrade bug again and I'm constantly looking around. Rotel is always a consideration when upgrading. In my case shifting I guess from B&K.

Good luck with it,
    Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • criverajr
    edited January 2005
    Polksters,

I want to thank Ohskigod for a very smooth transaction, got his Rotel 960BX amp, and I got to shoot the breeze with a fellow polkie for a shory while. Ohskigod is a very nice guy, I would do business again in a heart beat, and he got to listen to the LS90's, they do sound sweet. All transaction on this forum should go as good.

• ohskigod
    edited January 2005
    was a pleasure on my end as well. the LS90's were awfully sweet. i'm glad i got the chance to give them a listen after hearing good things about em. whoever is getting the other rotel gear will be a happy fellow.

as i expected, the transaction was smooth and effortless. thanx again Carlos.

Lou
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -