JBL Studio 580 - $750 (obo) - Local Sale DFW

Options
Looking to sell my JBL Studio 580 speakers. Asking $750 currently, but I'm willing to discuss reasonable offers. These are in great shape, and I am the first and only owner. Willing to offer in person demo through March 9th. I will be listing my house and they will be moving to storage after that if they haven't sold yet.
Currently only looking for local pick up in Dallas (Greenville and Royal). They are likely too large to make shipping worth the while. Cash is king with local pickup.
I do have the original boxes, documentation, and all other original parts.

Would prefer to work with established members if selling through Polk (100+ posts).

4em084z3ucb4.jpg
jo7eun0bfn1v.jpg
Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
Digital: Cambridge CXC / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
MastersounD Dueventi > Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
Discogs

Comments

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,552
    Options
    These are on my "Speakers to own" list. I've heard many many great things about them. They should bring a smile to someone! GLWTS
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    I'd love to hear a pair of those some time.
    Really curious about them -- but too far away ;)
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Folks that's 1/2 off and a current production speaker if I am not mistaken. They have a ton of fantastic reviews. Trusted seller!!!
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • displayname
    displayname Posts: 1,132
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive words everyone! This is a one time bump before these move their way into storage in a week.
    Discogs
  • displayname
    displayname Posts: 1,132
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Change of plans/ PSA.
    JBL apparently has put these on an aggressive sale: https://www.jbl.com/loudspeakers/STUDIO+580.html

@CH46E - this is your time!

Because this lowers what my competitive price would need to be, I'm going to hold on to the JBLs and we'll see what sounds best in my new space whenever we lock down a new house in a few months. Maybe they'll go up for sale again, maybe not. Thanks to everyone who looked and chimed in!
    Discogs