Back in Stock - Mo-Fi - 2LP Set 45RPM - Love Over Gold - Dire Straits

Options
2»

Comments

• tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,662
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I may have this on LP, as the album cover looks familiar but I have yet to organize my 900 or so LP's. That's something I really need to do and soon. That is just a daunting task....that's a crap ton of albums to alphabetize and organize from scratch. DOH!

Tom

That is a big task. I use the Discogs app to keep them all cataloged and then organize them in that order. Then when I am searching for something I can search on my phone and know where it is located.

And I can always see what I have when shopping.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited February 2020
    Options
    tratliff wrote: »
    l2nviga99tt2.jpeg

Tom. I haven’t seen any discussion of this one. Another piece of greatness.

D.S. last Studio Album, and I feel like one of their best efforts.

Vince Gill set in on this one also. I would love a Mofi of this piece of work.

Post edited by Mike Reeter on
  • tratliff
    Options
    tratliff wrote: »
    l2nviga99tt2.jpeg

Tom. I haven’t seen any discussion of this one. Another piece of greatness.

D.S. last Studio Album, and I feel like one of their best efforts.

Vince Gill set in on this one also. I would love a Mofi of this piece of work.

Agreed. I was disappointed that it was not included in the latest releases.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • tratliff
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I just got an email that Mofi has the Brother in Arms 45rmp in stock again.

I placed my order.

rgsud6r1ux2e.png
    Post edited by tratliff on
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    I ordered Communique and Love Over Gold Thursday and the LOG is already "out of stock" yet again.

They must be selling the living **** out of these 45's.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    Options
    AcousticSounds has it as well.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Mike Reeter
    edited February 2020
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    AcousticSounds has it as well.

Of course, the last time I checked A.S. they were out of stock as well :D

Oh well, I received the 10% discount from Music Direct.

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Proves that the audiophile sharks are swimming, which is a good thing unless you get sharked :|
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Speaking of Dire Straits, I always loved the inclusion of “Once Upon A Time In The West” it this portion of “Superspeedway” in IMAX....

https://youtu.be/rDjblbpaSro

Post edited by daddyjt on
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    Options
    Elusive Disc will be sending mine this week.
    [