Clear out sale updated

Options
updating with a new sale thread as I'm adding a couple new items in addition to the items I still have. all prices are prior to shipping.

Squeeze box touch - $150.00
In great condition, just don't use it at all. In original box with all original accessories. Did recently test and worked great with usb drive, and server streaming. Has been reset to to factory settings.
jen0do0q86jj.jpg
oy6xns6q3jr5.jpg

Music Hall A15.2 integrated Amp - $225.00
Nice basic integrated Amp with MM phono as well. 75 W/channel. Has been in storage for several years and works great after recent testing includes working remote.
a1au6yn1inub.jpg
7fcqwsz1qrfb.jpg

As per my previous thread:
Marantz NR 1506 slimline receiver price lowered to $225.00
4 ohm capable, really nice receiver will allow for 4K passthrough. I have original box and packing it came with.
1hdkrvcdf3zg.jpeg
kfnvi7qgk0fb.jpeg

Polk LS 50 tower speakers $40, local pickup only though may meet halfway depending on where you're coming from.
Sound great but one of the woofers is partially detached from metal basket. Can be fixed. There's actually a thread from many years ago on the site regarding fixing it but I never got around to it.
z8loldroehdj.jpg

May go up on Ebay if unable to sell this time around.

Main 2ch -
BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+
TT - Pro-ject Classic SB with Sumiko Bluepoint.

TV 3.1 system -
Denon 3500 -> Dynaudio Excite 32/22

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,461
    Options
    PM incoming on the Squeezebox.
    I disabled signatures.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    Crazy good price on the LS50's. Wish I was local, I'd pick them up just for parts. GLWS
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,983
    Options
    That’s no lie, crazy good price on the LS-50’s.
  • codycatalist
    Options
    PM incoming on the Marantz.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    Dang that music hall is tempting!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • coolsax
    coolsax Posts: 1,824
    Options
    Squeezebox touch is sold
    Main 2ch -
    BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+

TV 3.1 system -
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    That Music Hall would be an awesome shop/mancave rig anchor.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • packetjones
    packetjones Posts: 1,059
    Options
    Interested in the Marantz. Sending PM.
    Front - RTiA5's
    Rear - RTiA3's
    Center - CSiA4
    Sub - PSW110
  • coolsax
    Options
    Bump
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,334
    Options
    You still have the Marantz? I have a friend that may be interested in it. Does it come with a remote?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • coolsax
    Options
    Yes I do, and yes it does.
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • treitz3
    Options
    Okay, I do not have "dibs" on it. Let me get in touch with him. It may take me a couple of days, as I do not have his phone number. If it sells before I get back with you, so be it. No worries. With that said, there is a very good chance he'll get it.

Where would shipping be coming from?

Thanks,

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • coolsax
    Options
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • treitz3
    Options
    He said he would take it.

Tom
  • coolsax
    Options
    Marantz has been sold.
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -