I need ideas...

spwuinmk67
spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
edited January 2005 in Custom Fabrication
Being that the person who was gonna buy my sutff bailed on me, I need a neat, semi-organized way of putting my stuff in my new truck. its a 93 Ford Ranger Supercab. I was thinking about fiberglassing a box for the sub, and maybe for the amps, but it's not something I've done yet, nor do I want to try in 7* weather. I might be able to borrow a garage again, but I need to know what I'm doing first. So some creative ideas are welcome. I'd also like to be able to use at least one of the jump seats, I could use both if my sub is in the middle, but im not sure if I want it there, or on one of the sides. Spurt off some ideas please
1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
MB Quart QSD216
in need of amps and subs

Home:
52" Sharp Aquos
PolkAudio Monitor 10's
Harmon Kardon HK3375
Xbox 360
PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
Post edited by spwuinmk67 on

Comments

• maltesechicken
    maltesechicken Posts: 32
    edited January 2005
    Does the ranger have a bench seat up front, or two buckets?
    If it has buckets, you could rebuild the center consol for an 8" or 10" sub. Do you know what sub you will be using? Amps etc? Can you build a small box that would fit under one of the jump seats? How much room do you have under there?
  • spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited January 2005
    Originally posted by maltesechicken
    Does the ranger have a bench seat up front, or two buckets?
    If it has buckets, you could rebuild the center consol for an 8" or 10" sub. Do you know what sub you will be using? Amps etc? Can you build a small box that would fit under one of the jump seats? How much room do you have under there?

Currently with this set up, bench seats, and the equipment thats listed in my sig. The new set up, im not worried about now, just trying to rearrange and keep it nice untill i get the funds...
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com