Announcement: Awards Season Is...

Options
2»

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,533
    Options
    *AHEM*......

Where’s the “failed awards thread” icon?

You can put it right next to the “failed demo program” icon :wink::blush:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    Options
    What failed demo program?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• EndersShadow
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    What failed demo program?

Not yours Jesse lol... the Noise Harvester one.....

Herm gives me crap (rightly deserved crap) about it occasionally
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    I'm just messin' with ya!
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I'm just messin' with ya!

And it’s all good bro. I know it’s in good fun.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,549
    Options
    How did I miss this thread? That video @Hermitism had me busting a gut. I almost blew Vodka out my nose. What a classic!
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    I don't think we are going to do the Polkie Awards. You guys are so uptight you wouldn't be able to handle getting roasted. Plus, I completed my half of the awards show before Skip and Kerry left, so they are included and it's just going to cause problems. It was meant to be funny, but now that they left just mentioning them seems to cause problems.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I don't think we are going to do the Polkie Awards. You guys are so uptight you wouldn't be able to handle getting roasted. Plus, I completed my half of the awards show before Skip and Kerry left, so they are included and it's just going to cause problems. It was meant to be funny, but now that they left just mentioning them seems to cause problems.

Cmon brother at least open a group PM with them to those of us thick skinned enough to handle it lol....
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,517
    Options
    The dude from yesterday deserves an award of some kind.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,333
    Options
    No dude should get an award for future things. Tell that to the.....ah, crap. Never mind.

Waste of breath.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,517
    Options
    Waste of breath, sure. But it was hard to look away...