Command bar doesn't connect

Options
I got the new command bar and tried setting it up. Audio is amazing, BT and TV both. But can't seem to connect the polk connect app. Each time i try to connect to the wifi the app gives me an error and so the bar is still without Alexa. The app pops up an error msg saying that my phone is probably on a different wifi as my bar and i should contact the polk customer service. Tried calling them but their offices are closed since past 2 days.
Tried restarting the app and bar multiple times, nothing works.
Any solutions for this??

Comments

• nathanielct777
    Options
    I had the same exact issue. What I did to solve my connection issue was to remove the "Hide SSID" (so broadcast your SSID) option on my router settings. After I did that I was finally able to connect to my WIFI with my Polk Command Bar.
  • jimbojim
    Options
    what is SSID for us non techies.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Your router WiFi broadcast
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a